Welcome to Gaia! ::

ares379
candilion
ares379
candilion

You seem confident I envy you blaugh

crying
I'm so honoured to have your envy. But yeah, getting to be confident wasn't easy. I mean I used to hate myself before and wish for bigger boobies everyday but then I just got tired of the whole feeling bad for myslef gig so i forced myself to see all the good aspects of my personality. Twas not easy! But I'm sure there are alot of good things about yourself. Take for example, your small boobies! That;s a plus!

I suppose at least I dont K.O. my self when im running

but the again I dont run that much xd

I need to start running. I'm so out of shape that it takes me 10 min to run the mile. I fail! xd
I can't even use the, "my boobs hurt when i run" excuse. Sucks!

Eww i remeber P.E.

I just wouldn't run so I had to retake it this year but im on homestudy so I lie and say i do it rofl
I like your boobs, too. biggrin DDDDD

I had the opposite problem for the longest time when I was wearing plus sizes. Everything was TOO LARGE in the boob area. It pissed me off like nothing else. Just because I have a fat a** doesn't mean I have boobs the size of watermelons. D:
i dont like boobs
boobs are fun yet i am indifferent
Jimmy_101
i dont like boobs

Are you gay?
Oh wait. Even gay men like boobs.
What's wrong with you then? xp
My x girlfriend had huge breasts. They weren't her cup of tea, but she delt with it. What was really unfair was that she was so beautiful, and because of her breasts she assumed she needed to lose weight. She was the lighter side of medium, just, with breasts bigger than they should have been. She worried about what they would do when she was older and refused to take her bra off even during sex.
We live in a small community, and they got her noticed. In a small town, it's not necessarily a good thing and there were many untrue and unjust rumours about her until she made herself socially scarce.
Sexual.Deviant
Jimmy_101
i dont like boobs

Are you gay?

Haha yeah I was wondering... Boobs are just fun, period.
I bought like 3 bras at the dollarstore once, i was too lazy to spend money.
candilion

Eww i remeber P.E.

I just wouldn't run so I had to retake it this year but im on homestudy so I lie and say i do it rofl

I finished PE last year but I'm trying to get back into shape you know. It's not even that I hate running, because I really dont. It's just getting off my butt and getting out there and running that's the hard part!
Reza Fierce
My x girlfriend had huge breasts. They weren't her cup of tea, but she delt with it. What was really unfair was that she was so beautiful, and because of her breasts she assumed she needed to lose weight. She was the lighter side of medium, just, with breasts bigger than they should have been. She worried about what they would do when she was older and refused to take her bra off even during sex.
We live in a small community, and they got her noticed. In a small town, it's not necessarily a good thing and there were many untrue and unjust rumours about her until she made herself socially scarce.

That sucks >< About the rumors and s**t.

My ex had that kind of problem. My disgusting gutter slut whore of an ex. She had huge tits (34DD or something) so she thought she was fat. She was a bit chubby... Now it turns out she's acutally gained 20 pounds XD
Bloodlent
Sexual.Deviant
Jimmy_101
i dont like boobs

Are you gay?

I'm straight and female and I still find boobs fascinating. Lol.
ares379
candilion

Eww i remeber P.E.

I finished PE last year but I'm trying to get back into shape you know. It's not even that I hate running, because I really dont. It's just getting off my butt and getting out there and running that's the hard part!

Haha same here I like running with my buddies.
I got stuck in a class with underclassmen so it kinda blowed.
Now I cant run quarter of a mile without collapsing! and I used to be on the track team xp
Bloodlent
Reza Fierce

That sucks >< About the rumors and s**t.

My ex had that kind of problem. My disgusting gutter slut whore of an ex. She had huge tits (34DD or something) so she thought she was fat. She was a bit chubby... Now it turns out she's acutally gained 20 pounds XD

Wow. My ex is an angel, and she still looks damn good too. The only reason we're not still together is because I wanted to be single, still am. Too busy to give her the attention she deserves, you know?
Sexual.Deviant
Bloodlent
Sexual.Deviant
Jimmy_101
i dont like boobs

Are you gay?

I'm straight and female and I still find boobs fascinating. Lol.

A straight female on Gaia? They exist? zOMG!
Goodnight all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces