Welcome to Gaia! ::

BirdOfHealing
lea_star
*waves hand* 36D here going in for reduction surgery at 6:45AM tomorrow morning! I totally get the whole shirt thing, I'm atleast a full size smaller then eny shirts that fit my chest >.< and I have a uniform for school so all the tops are going to be taken in to fit my *real* size

I'm emensly happy though ;_; I've waited two years for this day X3

BUUUT big breasts arent a bad thing for everyone >.o some are blessed with light tissue density *shakes fist in annoyence* and they don't have the problems that heavy tissue density gets [early sagging, back problems, neck problems, shoulder grooves.] so people shouldn't really go for the surgery unless they have those problems. Incase you thought I was pressing the surgery on enyone ;P
Hm, good luck, though myself, even with heavy tissue breasts, I do have a couple of those problems, but I'm never going to get them reduced, personally, unless it's really serious pain that I can't live with. sweatdrop

Aw, you poor girl ;_; Heavy tissue breasts sounds sexy, but at the same time painful X_X
BirdOfHealing
lea_star
*waves hand* 36D here going in for reduction surgery at 6:45AM tomorrow morning! I totally get the whole shirt thing, I'm atleast a full size smaller then eny shirts that fit my chest >.< and I have a uniform for school so all the tops are going to be taken in to fit my *real* size

I'm emensly happy though ;_; I've waited two years for this day X3

BUUUT big breasts arent a bad thing for everyone >.o some are blessed with light tissue density *shakes fist in annoyence* and they don't have the problems that heavy tissue density gets [early sagging, back problems, neck problems, shoulder grooves.] so people shouldn't really go for the surgery unless they have those problems. Incase you thought I was pressing the surgery on enyone ;P
Hm, good luck, though myself, even with heavy tissue breasts, I do have a couple of those problems, but I'm never going to get them reduced, personally, unless it's really serious pain that I can't live with. sweatdrop
I'm developing indents from the straps [the kind that dont go away >.<] so it's not like I can just work out more to deal with the wait and be ok, though I have been doing that for the past year, it helps your back
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi
i kinda like girls with big boobs but not real big *example* im sleeping and she rolls on me and her boobs cover my face and get killed or she could beat me up with them thats a little 2 big

Mammarial Kombat!

FINISH HER *BOOBALITY*

i bet someone iz making a game like thiz
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi
i kinda like girls with big boobs but not real big *example* im sleeping and she rolls on me and her boobs cover my face and get killed or she could beat me up with them thats a little 2 big

Mammarial Kombat!

FINISH HER *BOOBALITY*

TEST YOUR CHEST
RyoKazumi
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi

Mammarial Kombat!

FINISH HER *BOOBALITY*

Dude, they ******** should.
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi

Mammarial Kombat!

FINISH HER *BOOBALITY*

every girl in the world might beat us up for buyin it
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi

Mammarial Kombat!

FINISH HER *BOOBALITY*

LOL.
That's pretty good. o:<
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi

Mammarial Kombat!

FINISH HER *BOOBALITY*

Hm, how would they beat us up though? I think a boobality would be a nice way to go...
Meow! Hear me roar!
My boobs are tiny sad

I'm male but it's still not fair

im sorry but eww...*has manboobs too* confused

Kawaii Hunter

Boobies are ewwy. ><;

My best friend (who is boy) tells me he is jealous of my boobies. He decides whether my shirt suffocates them or not.

I'm sorry that you have such an inconvience. ;(
Now, now. Everyone be quiet please..
*waits a couple seconds* Everyone
shut the hell up! liquid.Paradise wants to talk. <|3

-------------------------------------------------------

User ImageTrust me, I know how you feel. Exact same problem.User Image

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, she is done, now everyone get back
to talking again. She got a makeover and is no longer
needing Seals. + it's her birthday
on the 30th of April! <3 <3
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi
RyoKazumi
Bloodlent
RyoKazumi

Mammarial Kombat!

FINISH HER *BOOBALITY*

Ima girl I'd buy it

boobs are yummy blaugh
I'm slightly thankful that I'm a C then.....
pls minimize ur bad words.. wink

Shirtless Lunatic

My biology teacher says boobs are out. He'sgaysoItrusthisjudgement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff