Welcome to Gaia! ::

my_opus
i am a size a and i can never find anything that fits me right. it falls off if it's a small or xs. and girls clothes are too tight. so yeah. i understand

Yes but you must learn to love teh boobies! If you go to enough stores you're gonna find some shirts which flatter your chest.

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ares379
KissingTrueLove
Luiniliel
ares379
Bloodlent
KissingTrueLove
omg yea!! that is SO annoying!! an yea i do, dresses, jackets, shirts T.T i had to have a dress specially fitted for me because the chest was too big *cries* my cousin made fun of me, oh my little cuz is 8 and shes bigger then me, its pathetic! and once this girl in my class came up to me in the locker room, i was wearing this tank top thingy and she said "tops like that arent meant for people like you, they look better on people with BIG boobs, like me!" i wanted to smack her.... GR!!!

You should have slapped that cu- oh wait, can you even say that?

Anyway, yeah. Shoulda.

You should've pimped slapped her!!! Be like "Am I gonna have to slap a b***h?" then slap her! And punch her boob. That'll teach her!

I'm almost afraid to look for a prom dress next year. Everythign is made for girls with boobies!!

OMG such LIES
everything is made for girls without big boobies! mad
this world is an upside cycle!! all girls with big boobs can only find clothes for girls with little boobs and all girls with little boobs can only find clothes that work for girls with big boobs!!! how about all the big boobed people go to the stores little boobd ppl go to and all little boobd ppl got to the stores big boobed ppl go to.... THEN WE'LL ALL BE SATISFIED!!!!

I agree!!!! heart
ooo cool! more we agree on >< (ou, sry answrd late xP)
Bloodlent
ares379
candilion

You seem confident I envy you blaugh

crying
I'm so honoured to have your envy. But yeah, getting to be confident wasn't easy. I mean I used to hate myself before and wish for bigger boobies everyday but then I just got tired of the whole feeling bad for myslef gig so i forced myself to see all the good aspects of my personality. Twas not easy! But I'm sure there are alot of good things about yourself. Take for example, your small boobies! That;s a plus!

Ahaha, you should move to Jersey. Everyone is emo and no one likes big-breasted girls. It would rock for you chicks.

Jersey you say? It's friggin cold up there! I'm a Florida chick. A South Florida chick! Anythign below 40 is like freezing to me. Why don't you send some of your emos down here. They can get a tan and find some small booby lovin!
ares379
candilion

crying
I'm so honoured to have your envy. But yeah, getting to be confident wasn't easy. I mean I used to hate myself before and wish for bigger boobies everyday but then I just got tired of the whole feeling bad for myslef gig so i forced myself to see all the good aspects of my personality. Twas not easy! But I'm sure there are alot of good things about yourself. Take for example, your small boobies! That;s a plus!

I suppose at least I dont K.O. my self when im running

but the again I dont run that much xd
you could learn to sew???

lol, I do feel bad for you, I have 36B they are hand helds lol
KissingTrueLove

Don't worry about it! I know it can be hard keeping up! Try IMing someone while replying to all of this stuff. Tis not easy!

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
okiokioki im leaving, i gots to spend the rest of the night on the fone xp u ppls are cool id hate 2 leave but BYEBI

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ares379
KissingTrueLove

Don't worry about it! I know it can be hard keeping up! Try IMing someone while replying to all of this stuff. Tis not easy!
rofl thats exactly wat im doing, im chatting with my cuz an my friend and on the fone with my other friend... which is why im leaving lol
ares379
KissingTrueLove

LOL I'm IMing people, in this thread, and playing KH2 at the same time XD
candilion
ares379
candilion

crying

I suppose at least I dont K.O. my self when im running

but the again I dont run that much xd

I need to start running. I'm so out of shape that it takes me 10 min to run the mile. I fail! xd
I can't even use the, "my boobs hurt when i run" excuse. Sucks!
it must suX ?? ..
xp
Bloodlent
ares379
KissingTrueLove

LOL I'm IMing people, in this thread, and playing KH2 at the same time XD

you are a whiz at multi tasking!
You have three options:

1) Get over yourself...it's not like we asked for small breasts!

2) Get a breast reductions

3) Start your own line of clothing for big breasted women (like there are for fat mens' suits and very tall girls) There could be a lot of money involved there.
KissingTrueLove
okiokioki im leaving, i gots to spend the rest of the night on the fone xp u ppls are cool id hate 2 leave but BYEBI

Night smile
KissingTrueLove
ares379
KissingTrueLove

rofl thats exactly wat im doing, im chatting with my cuz an my friend and on the fone with my other friend... which is why im leaving lol

lol
bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas