Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's okay to have small boobies. Conan taught me to be confident with my really tiny boobies.
Well...

Considering I'm fourteen, small boobed, and still developing, I won't take your '********' as personal. biggrin

But yeah.
That's wigged OUT!

My problem is kinda the opposite. I have snichy, tiny ones, but whenever I put on the shirts I have, they look A LOT bigger.
And that tends to rile up the guys.
stare

A suggestion.
Have you considered brest reduction?
Or is it just the shirts that are pissing you off? Not your boobies? ninja
I like my 32A. sweatdrop Smaller then... almost all my friends but their nice. Well... sometimes. I hate when I go to find shirts like tank tops or halters and there's losts of room up there. It's like damn it! But it does come in handy when playing tennis or golfing. rofl

domokun heart
My boobs are bigger than yours.
I understand the pain. So I just gave up. All I wear is tube tops now.
Yar, I agree with the different section thing.

I don't have big boobies though, but I have no hips or buttocks and when I try to find some decent underoos I normally can't find my size D:
It's usually too big for me so I have to go to the littler girls section for a bigger selection but it kinda feels weird going there -_-'

Also, I never find pants that fit me correctly. Once again, I have to go to the little girl section to find pants but I hesitate to do that and suffer with really long pants and when I go to a petite section there are never any jeans D:
Tragedy! At The Disco
//A-cup.

Hey, at least it makes you look thinner.
it does.
What does? o_O

Covered-Up Panties -- T_ T I didn't do it, tho.

Skippy -- Mine too. D: I'm scared of going to the next size though. x __x;;;

MeccaFresh -- I don't want a reduction. I have minimal back problems, however, I like my boobs. I don't want a reduction. I like them.

They're fun to play with. D:
*nod* I feel your pain. I'm a 38D and I have trouble. I'll find a dress for the formal which is beautiful and it will fit everywhere EXCEPT my breasts...my boyfriend doesn't complain though.
From a guys perspective I don't really care how big a girls boobs are as long as she's hot.
yes yes , i agree , big boobs SUCK!.. Im a d 38!.. no cute bras, are for the big brested!!
I have a b cup and i love it heart
I have trouble believing this.
Speak the truth.
Sir_Felinius
I actually like smaller breasted women.

Anything bigger than a B is too big for me. D:

----------

ALL SEALEDS HAVE BEEN GOTTEN.
THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO DONATED!

I agree. I find petite girls to be very attractive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff