Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamui_Dark0
I only nod...she gets mad I ask "what?" she slaps me...ah my life is going well. Maybe if I smile that would save me.Or buy her something
Okay, no offense, but...she's a ******** b***h. ):
Damisa
Come on people that whole thing is a joke. Women dont actually think men should do all that stuff, but its fun to laugh about.
What do you mean is not true? Is real! REAL I TELL YOU!
corpsclone
yeh... but then they whine about flaming and then you hve to explain to the mods that they're only like five years old, too, and that they don't know s**t about life. then they ban you, and it just gets messy..
Oh. Well, I've never gotten reported so I wouldn't know. Infact, I insulted someone yesterday and she agreed with me and we had a rather lovely chat. :3
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
I understand completely. drives me crazy when people talk to me while I'm reading.
-nods- It's like "This is my down time: Disturb unter penalty of maiming."
I wish that I could do that. My friends are bigger than I am tho. sad

kamui- I have learned to hold a complete, in-depth conversation without being aware that I'm even talking. People have no clue that I'm not listening to them until I stop them and ask what we were talking about. it's awesome. biggrin
corpsclone
My friends are all scared of me. ^__^

The only person who bothers me is my mother. The dumb cow.
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
yeh... but then they whine about flaming and then you hve to explain to the mods that they're only like five years old, too, and that they don't know s**t about life. then they ban you, and it just gets messy..
Oh. Well, I've never gotten reported so I wouldn't know. Infact, I insulted someone yesterday and she agreed with me and we had a rather lovely chat. :3
I've never been so much as warned in the two years that I've been on gaia, but I'm sure that it'll happen eventually....
DyslexicSquirrel
Kamui_Dark0
I only nod...she gets mad I ask "what?" she slaps me...ah my life is going well. Maybe if I smile that would save me.Or buy her something
Okay, no offense, but...she's a ******** b***h. ):
I know.
51. We're allowed to be hypocrites. Deal with it.

:hearT:
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
My friends are all scared of me. ^__^

The only person who bothers me is my mother. The dumb cow.
they generally get the hint when they talk at me and all that they get is a few grunts in response.
corpsclone
I've never been so much as warned in the two years that I've been on gaia, but I'm sure that it'll happen eventually....
I got a topic deleted once becuase one of the mods didn't like how the title didn't have anything to do with the topic. rolleyes
I very much concur.

Finally, It's like the male version of a feminist.

hahaha, jk
biggrin
corpsclone
they generally get the hint when they talk at me and all that they get is a few grunts in response.
I have the evil glare of doom. I can't just not talk since I don't talk much to begin with.
Nox
51. We're allowed to be hypocrites. Deal with it.

:hearT:
not with me. I don't put up with that crap.

Squirrel- never had that happen, but I don't really make threads. I just hijack the threads of other people like some sort of crazed thread-pirate. pirate
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
I have the evil glare of doom. I can't just not talk since I don't talk much to begin with.
I don't really talk unless I'm with my friends. new people are off-putting.
corpsclone
never had that happen, but I don't really make threads. I just hijack the threads of other people like some sort of crazed thread-pirate. pirate
You mean like in this one? rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces