Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who would win in a one on one?

Link 0.60015669887699 60.0% [ 6894 ]
Sora 0.39984330112301 40.0% [ 4593 ]
Total Votes:[ 11487 ]

Come to the dark side....

@deathcrow- if you read it all the way back to the start of it you will notice that it came about as a result of soemone asking me an opinion, as such I responeded, and then it go tot the point it ws at, does it have a baring on this fight, no, do I care, Not at all, why, because simply put, fi this thread gets enough spam in it, there is a good chance they will finally kill it and put it in the CB or recycle bin XP.

We have hoodies!!!!!!
no way in hell will link win scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
link would go down

Familiar Conversationalist

Dark as night 64
link would go down
Go down where?

In history as the winner? Extrapolation would help prove your case, y'know.
Dark as night 64
no way in hell will link win scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Come to the dark side....

funny, I was under the impression that most links have this in the bag, guess I was wrong, wait, no I was right, sora looses this battle, yall need to get over it, move on, and let this die.

We have hoodies!!!!!!
I would have to say Link would win. Sora really doesn't have any other defenses without Donald and Goofy. Link has so much more equipment. 3nodding
Ruth Villier
I would have to say Link would win. Sora really doesn't have any other defenses without Donald and Goofy. Link has so much more equipment. 3nodding

User Image

User Image
If Sora has no defenses without Donald or Goofy, how come the last boss as well as the optional harder-than-last bosses are all fought without Donald or Goofy in the team?
Sora KICKS BUTT!
Link is the s**t he would definitly win. Plus in every new Zelda game it's a different guy that becomes link because link isnt really a certain person it's more like a name that represents good. So he could strike down one link and soon another one would be found and he would become the new link.
I hate to say it but Link would lose.
1. No matter how many items Link has he wouldnt be able to counter Sora's magic attacks.
2. Link's attacks are mainly swords n bombs- tactics dont change
3. Sora is able to level up and adapt to fights
4. Sora has a posse

Familiar Conversationalist

Third Shadow Gate
1. No matter how many items Link has he wouldnt be able to counter Sora's magic attacks.
What is Sora is a harmless slime?
Quote:
Someone hasn't played a zelda game beyond the second dungeon as far as I can see.
Quote:
Which helps him from being a slime how?
Quote:
4. Sora has a posse
I was unaware that this thread was titled "Sora AND HIS POSSE versus Link"

And what do you know: it isn't.

Can you be glad to say that some Links are going to win?
Third Shadow Gate
4. Sora has a posse

User Image
If you really hated to say it, you would have bothered to research your ideas a bit more carefully.

1. Nayru's Love, Magic Cape, Cane of Byrna. 3 items that make him invincible, effectively countering the magic attacks. Combine that with any number of spells/items that effect all enemies in visible range and are unavoidable...
2. Um. Please point out to me any Legend of Zelda game where the tactics never change. And I'll point out to you every other Legend of Zelda game where you're forced to constantly change your tactics to include the item or items you acquired recently if you just want to move on past the dungeon you're in.
3. Link is able to gain more health and adapt to fights. Your point?
4. Sora is alone. If you think Sora's friends are a fair addition to the fight, then I'd say Link gets Midna. Who lifted a bridge with her mind and wrestled Ganon, a gigantic pig-demon, to the ground. AND can open pathways to the Twilight Realm, in which Sora would be transformed into another creature.

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Link to the Past Link with items vs. Any incarnation of Sora.

Oh s**t, it's over.
Link won.

He's got this little thing called "Cane of Byrna"

Besides, this is a one on one fight.

Donald McNudity and the Goof Troupe are unavailable.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
wow im surprised this is still going on, I thought that most of the sora fans would of been shown the light by now >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff