Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who would win in a one on one?

Link 0.60015669887699 60.0% [ 6894 ]
Sora 0.39984330112301 40.0% [ 4593 ]
Total Votes:[ 11487 ]

Covering every armour in minute detail would prove useless, since not one of them would change the outcome of each match because of their inability to defend against what grants Link his victories.
Id say link because he has more weapons like the projectiles and sora has a blade
If it was straight Link v Sora I'd say Link. Sora gets some help in the KH games from Donald and Goofy and while Link and Sora may be comparable, I think the lack of sora's friends gives link the upperhand.
iZeke
That was a pretty good eye-bleeder but it doesn't include any of sora's armors neutral

User Image
If I were to include Sora's armors and such, I would have needed two (or more) posts. As it was, I had to actually remove a portion of the post just to make it fit in a single post. This included information on Link's swords and shields as well.
The main thing is that it's pretty safe to assume that Sora's equipment will be the best of what he's got, in other words granting the highest stat boosts. Most of the wins that Link pulls out are things that wouldn't be affected by increased armor or resistance to certain damage types anyways.
bold_dreamer
If it was straight Link v Sora I'd say Link. Sora gets some help in the KH games from Donald and Goofy and while Link and Sora may be comparable, I think the lack of sora's friends gives link the upperhand.

User Image
Then again, if Link were to get his own "friends", that would include any Zelda with the Triforce of Wisdom offering her unimaginable magical power, and Midna, who is apparently telekinetically strong enough to lift a bridge and wrassle the gigantic Ganon-boar.
Link: Hah, my games have been around longer than yours!
Sora: So what? At least I don't wear a dress.
Link: I resent that! This, my good friend, is a tunic, worn by the strongest of men. At least I don't have huge as yellow shoes!
Sora: This coming from a guy who carries a shitload of weapons to win a fight?
Link: At least I go alone to fight! You're hanging with a bunch of Disney characters! You have allies!
Sora: So do you!
Link: I don't fight big bossess with them at my side, do I?
Sora: Curse you, Link!
Short Story- Link should win.
<3
xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
Link: I resent that! This, my good friend, is a tunic, worn by the strongest of men. At least I don't have huge as yellow shoes!
Link: At least I go alone to fight! You're hanging with a bunch of Disney characters! You have allies!
<3
that game prove square enix is selling out
xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
<3

User Image
Yes, he does fight bosses with his allies. Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, and Majora's Mask all had fairies that helped him. Twilight Princess had Midna. Many of the games had Link fighting alongside Princess Zelda in order to fight the final boss of the game.
And mine is still better.

User Image
Karasu Gekido
xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
<3

User Image
Yes, he does fight bosses with his allies. Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, and Majora's Mask all had fairies that helped him. Twilight Princess had Midna. Many of the games had Link fighting alongside Princess Zelda in order to fight the final boss of the game.

User Image
uh you forgot the horse chase part in twilight princess where ZELDA shoots light arrows at ganondorf
Koolemc2
Karasu Gekido
xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
<3

User Image

User Image
uh you forgot the horse chase part in twilight princess where ZELDA shoots light arrows at ganondorf

User Image
Uh... No I didn't.
That would be included under the "Many of the games had Link fighting alongside Princess Zelda in order to fight the final boss of the game" part.
Karasu Gekido
Koolemc2
Karasu Gekido
xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
<3

User Image

User Image

User Image
Uh... No I didn't.
That would be included under the "Many of the games had Link fighting alongside Princess Zelda in order to fight the final boss of the game" part.
the fairies in my opinion dont count they give you tips and dont actually do anything besides talk to help you....... uh never mind they do the fairies that heal you count as helping so
Koolemc2
Karasu Gekido
Koolemc2
Karasu Gekido
xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
<3

User Image

User Image

User Image
Uh... No I didn't.
the fairies in my opinion dont count they give you tips and dont actually do anything besides talk to help you....... uh never mind they do the fairies that heal you count as helping so

User Image
Not only do they tell you what to do, but they also help you target the weak points, which is still helping.
And Ciela in Phantom Hourglass also gives Link the time-stopping power that he needs to defeat Bellum.

wasnt this settled a hundred pages back? cause I thought it was understood that sora could only hope to win against 4 incarnations of link or something like that, im flabbergasted that this thread keeps getting bumped and brought back up.
a little off but why do they call it a keyBLADE? its more of a pole or something.
Koolemc2
a little off but why do they call it a keyBLADE? its more of a pole or something.

its called a keyblade because its a "sword" that is shaped likea a kay, so its truly a blade in the shape of a key, the only one that is truly a pole is the kingdom key, all the otherones are very sharp looking XD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff