Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who would win in a one on one?

Link 0.60015669887699 60.0% [ 6894 ]
Sora 0.39984330112301 40.0% [ 4593 ]
Total Votes:[ 11487 ]

Malevolent Phantom

Well then, by Shadow's definition of me, I should leave. See ya!

Familiar Conversationalist

Shadow_StalkerXIII
"OOO look at me i can't
do anything else but mock
people like a child"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait, what?

Well, that doesn't fit because you're only assuming the kettle is black and calling it black, even though the kettle is stainless steel. Way to go.
sora of course wat kind of question is that, i mean he has the power of the keyblade, and he fought many strong opponents like cloud or seporoith.
RedShadowHero
Shadow_StalkerXIII
"OOO look at me i can't
do anything else but mock
people like a child"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait, what?

Well, that doesn't fit because you're only assuming the kettle is black and calling it black, even though the kettle is stainless steel. Way to go.

Interesting

Shadow_StalkerXIII
Interesting
Is that an admission to spam and trolling, then?
Why, Shadow.......WHY!?!?!?
ninjachris19
sora of course wat kind of question is that, i mean he has the power of the keyblade, and he fought many strong opponents like cloud or seporoith.

User Image
Nope it means something that you will never figure out or understand

5,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_StalkerXIII
Nope it means something that you will never figure out or understand
ad hominem, then?
I know this is kind of off subject but hey its an awesome video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKtG-wsH2VM
I like both but i think Link is going to win

Beloved Gaian

sora will pwn link, just because link is a old character that has more experience then sora doesn't mean link will win, sora fought many strong people, link lol link sucks, he only has one sword, sora has a keyblades from disney and square enix characters, i mean if link gets hit with clouds keyblade called the finier, link will bd knocked out with one blow. plus sora has black magic powers and skills, along side with that, he could fly.
darkchris5
sora will pwn link, just because link is a old character that has more experience then sora doesn't mean link will win, sora fought many strong people, link lol link sucks, he only has one sword, sora has a keyblades from disney and square enix characters, i mean if link gets hit with clouds keyblade called the finier, link will bd knocked out with one blow. plus sora has black magic powers and skills, along side with that, he could fly.

The eyes are open, the lips are moving, but all I hear is "Blah blah, I'm a fanboy".
Franziska Von Karasu
darkchris5

The eyes are open, the lips are moving, but all I hear is "Blah blah, I'm a fanboy".

lol yea he does sound like a fanboy with his low-down on sora xD
but let me put it like this in my fanboy way for Link =3
Link is simply the master of many and maybe ALL types of weapon known to man X3 think about it. . .he was raised in a farm in ordon but once he pulled that sword from the sacred forest he knew how to use it to it full potential. . .same with his bow and arrow, clawshot, boomerang and many more other items in past games. . .why does he know how to use these? cuz he is destined to save hyrule and no lil boy with a key for a weapon is gonna stop him in his never ending quest X3 duh-duh ~! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff