Komamura Sajin
Quote:
eek most disturbing DS stylus ever maybe nintendo has gone off the deep end eek
Wow...

Just wow...
Komamura Sajin
Quote:
eek most disturbing DS stylus ever maybe nintendo has gone off the deep end eek
I saw that. Reminds me of these little squeezy gorilla keychains that wore hula-skirts.
most distubing i have ever seen with the ds

Enduring Dabbler

Okay....random console post time.

OK...Genesis vs SNES, well for me its gotta be the SNES, it was the first console I ever had smile , I LOVED! the Donkey Kong Country games on it, such classics.

The Game Boy won it over for me....the pokemon games were good, when I used to like that biggrin ...although I only played the game gear a bit.

Playstation definately, It was just the best of that gen, although the N64 was good too, with banjo kazooey or however you spell it.

The Dreamcast was a complete flop gonk , The PS2 was/is brilliant!, Almost all the games were good, dynasty warriors and DBZ budokai were some of my favourites. Gamecube...well....only one thing to say, SSB Melee kept me glued to my gamecube for ages!, but when that died out, so did the GC for me. Xbox I liked, a lot, The Halo games were/are excellent, the controllers were kinda fat though smile .

I Like the PSP best by miles, the screen is bigger, better graphics, better games, cooler design. Only thing I like about the DS is that it has a touch screen.
Something inside all of us knew that Nintendo was perverted..

But this. . this is just insane.
My eyes are going to burn for weeks after seeing that.
I woulld just like to say that Nintendo's Revolution is going to kick a** when it is released. Sony's PS3 just sucks (other then it's graphic power which developers are saying now is basically on par with 360) and Microsoft's XBOX 360 is just failing to "wow" me. That's all.
AsabaHIdeaki
I woulld just like to say that Nintendo's Revolution is going to kick a** when it is released. Sony's PS3 just sucks (other then it's graphic power which developers are saying now is basically on par with 360) and Microsoft's XBOX 360 is just failing to "wow" me. That's all.

So, you've played the PS3?
The Godfather of VGD
AsabaHIdeaki

Apparently, because look at his statement, it must be factual!

*Snaps back into reality*

Wait a second... stare
GhostKitsune
The Godfather of VGD
AsabaHIdeaki

He doesn't have to.

The fact that they are pricing it at a grand for the functions Sony says it has makes it suck.

Asaba's pretty, so believe him.
they havent set a price on the ps3 and i hih=ghly dought that it will cost a grand
GhostKitsune
The Godfather of VGD
AsabaHIdeaki

He doesn't have to.

The fact that they are pricing it at a grand for the functions Sony says it has makes it suck.

Asaba's pretty, so believe him.

And you're horribly misinformed.

Please, come back when you do some research. It makes you look like an idiot when you spout misinformation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff