Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not saying I wouldn't ever buy a PS or Xbox, but since I can only afford one console, it's going to be Wii U. NintendoLand actually looks like it's way more fun than it has any right to be, and with Monster Hunter releasing this month, plus with all the future games expected over this year and next... I must have a wii u lol.

I'd buy a nintendo system for their 1st party games alone, never mind all the other games.
Cherpgasm
Bobsplosion
Cherpgasm
PC is child'splay.Wii U offers the superior all around experience.Facts.

You can't be serious.
bite me child.PC has been doing nothing but holding back gaming.ever since skyrim released,nothing but overrated junk has eminated from the PC community.Wii U is always bringing new stuff to the table.PC,as well as sony,only offer blood and guts to the fullest.
-Gremlin

Were you planning to say something with so little content that nobody could argue with it? At least the PC has Skyrim and Skyrim is the best game ever made.

Dapper Noob

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PSP FOR THE WIN

Interesting Guildsman

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
sachiikun
PSP FOR THE WIN

I fully agree with you. I think the DS is childish compared to the PSP.

Dapper Noob

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rmkangas3006
sachiikun
PSP FOR THE WIN

Its not childish, i think. Right now i'm playing rune factory 3 in Nintendo 3DS ♥ its cool biggrin thats my opinion wink
Rmkangas3006
sachiikun
PSP FOR THE WIN

Yep, agreeing with you both. However, I do like the DSi due to the Flipnote program. I love to animate things, so that was the main reason I bought my DSi XL.
Ps3 nuff said.
P.s only cause its got a ssbb like game and xbox doesnt.

Dapper Dabbler

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The PC can emulate pretty much most of the pre-current-gen consoles, so by technicality it's got to earn some points for that capability.

...That, however, says nothing of the PC's strengths as a standalone gaming engine. It does offer us a lot of excellent indie games which we otherwise wouldn't have access to. My vote goes to the PC, since I'm kinda bitter about my X360 blowing up.

And now I'm just gonna toss out some obsolete love and say that the PSP and DS are tied in my book. I'm kind of against the "updated" versions of those handhelds. Kind of unnecessary, in my opinion. It's just locking some old users out of some shiny new titles.
3ds vrs ps vita who will win

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
shadowrx123

3DS. This isn't even a debate.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
shadowrx123

The 3DS already won. The Vita doesn't sell that well while the 3DS sells very well and has a large library of good games. The Vita is only just recently beginning to get a library of games that aren't just bite sized chunks of console games.

I don't care if you want to argue against it, but Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 has NO ******** RIGHT TO EXIST on the Vita. It's a console game. At least Persona 4 Golden has new content to dignify it's existance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff