Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
sambart
Bran Moofin
Isn't last Gen's console war over?

The Wii won with the most sales. Like it or not, sales constitute how successful a product is because it's what the consumers wanted.

How did that Wii win?! Because it was something different?
I know lots of people that own Wii but don't play it anymore, nor have for like a year or so.
PS has always stayed strong I've noticed.
If you read my post, you'd know that I said it had the most sales.

Like when they rate how popular a movie is; it's based on ticket grossing. It doesn't matter what artistic elements were implemented or how good the acting was. All that matters was how much money it made.

Nintendo sold the most units and made the most money.
I hear for PS4 you can't borrow your friends games and that each game gets coded for your own console once you start playing it or something :/ or maybe that was the Xbox one. Won't that throw blockbuster out of business eventually if they aren't getting thrown out already???

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Bran Moofin
sambart
Bran Moofin
Isn't last Gen's console war over?

The Wii won with the most sales. Like it or not, sales constitute how successful a product is because it's what the consumers wanted.

How did that Wii win?! Because it was something different?
I know lots of people that own Wii but don't play it anymore, nor have for like a year or so.
PS has always stayed strong I've noticed.
If you read my post, you'd know that I said it had the most sales.

Like when they rate how popular a movie is; it's based on ticket grossing. It doesn't matter what artistic elements were implemented or how good the acting was. All that matters was how much money it made.

Nintendo sold the most units and made the most money.

I know you said most sales.

Newbie Member

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hilarious Friend

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

7,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Wonder if Microsoft can shake its terrible press in time for its' sale... Doubting it.

Familiar Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
FcukJewToo
I hear for PS4 you can't borrow your friends games and that each game gets coded for your own console once you start playing it or something :/ or maybe that was the Xbox one. Won't that throw blockbuster out of business eventually if they aren't getting thrown out already???

You can't loan games on the Xbox one.

You can do all that and more on the PS4. wink

Newbie Noob

PC wins every generation.

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My thoughts on this year's E3:
4chan.org
PC wins every generation.

pc's are for men. all the girly hipsters with their low paying jobs get playstation.
This is going to sound like I am a fanboy, but I am not.

NES
SNES (Has two of the very best game ever created: Zelda - Link to the Past, and Super Metroid) (although the Genesis did have classic games like Sonic and Oasis)
Gameboy (Zelda and Metroid again)
N64 (Gotta have my Zelda. Also had Superman 64! Best game NA)
Gamecube (Has the Metroid Prime series, that's obviously an instant win)
DS (Has Metroid (Put in over 60+ hours on that) Animal Crossing, Zelda, Golden Sun, and Castlevania)
Xbox 360 (Told you not a fanboy, even though the Wii was a good console, just didn't have the game (Besides the Metroid/Zelda series) that I liked, like F.E.A.R. and Deadspace 1/2.

May seem like I'm a fanboy, but I really am not. I like games like Halo and God of War, but I was raised around Zelda and Metroid, so I've been stuck with Nintendo. I've got to the point I can beat the old Zelda/Metroid games in just a few hours (2/3 hours.) And games like Donkey Kong... Some of the hardest games were the DKC game, which I have started mastering. I can speed run DKC2 in probably 2 or 3 hours as well.

I have a PS3/Wii/Xbox360, and I can tell you for sure... PS3 has got to be one of the worse consoles ever. I would rather play a Virtual boy... A VIRTUAL BOY. that's a Major disgrace. And know what? So far I'd rather play a PS3 than an Xbox one. Good Job Microsoft. Good job.

Hilarious Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PlayStation got's the lead :3

Hilarious Friend

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DS vs PSP

Well the DS has a better battery life and load speeds, but the PSP has some better media and I've always experienced sucky wireless even with my 3DS.
I'll always prefer my DS though.
Consol wars? At this point it is clearly a battle between Playstation and Nintendo.
Unless we live in a universe of retards... Oh shi.............. TVSPORTSTVSPORT3rdPARTYSHOOTERRRrrrORTS? Microsoft cares about how much teenagers buttf*ck Facebook more than they care about actual games....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff