Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear
I love all the systems 360, PS3, WiiU and PC but I have to give it all to the 360. PS3 is making me repay for to many things that I have already bought and its irritating to have to spend another 100 bucks on games already bought =/. Well renew the licensing anyway =/

You don't have to repay anything on games you've already bought. Just videos. Don't know where you're getting this repay crap for the PS3.

Unfortunately for me when i went onto my PS3 to play Uncharted its saying "You must renew your Online Pass" same with all my DLC and my PS1 and PS2 games =/
I think we can all agree this is the next gen situation Pre-E3

the world of gaming
It's so ******** annoying when people do this. Does it really ******** matter which console is better? I think people care mostly about games than the console it self. Get a life and find something else to do other than comparing consoles. If it bothers you that much. Save up your money and buy all of the console. I'm tired of hearing this s**t. We buy console to play the games not to...

Man: Hey kid what console you got?

Boy: Xbox 360.

Man: Aw man. You suck.

Boy: Why?

Man: PlayStation 3 is better.

Boy: How? We basically have the same games.

Man: We can go online for free.

Boy: They sell Xbox Live codes on eBay for 1-8 dollars. Plus I don't use it that much.

Man: We have better ram.

Boy: I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff.

Man. Why not?

Boy; Because I bought Xbox 360 to plat games and have fun.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Isn't last Gen's console war over?

The Wii won with the most sales. Like it or not, sales constitute how successful a product is because it's what the consumers wanted.
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear
I love all the systems 360, PS3, WiiU and PC but I have to give it all to the 360. PS3 is making me repay for to many things that I have already bought and its irritating to have to spend another 100 bucks on games already bought =/. Well renew the licensing anyway =/

You don't have to repay anything on games you've already bought. Just videos. Don't know where you're getting this repay crap for the PS3.

Unfortunately for me when i went onto my PS3 to play Uncharted its saying "You must renew your Online Pass" same with all my DLC and my PS1 and PS2 games =/

You need to activate that PS3 then. Do this, then go under Account Management on the PS3 and Activate System. It should let you get all your goodies again.
The Cosplay Summoner
It's so ******** annoying when people do this. Does it really ******** matter which console is better? I think people care mostly about games than the console it self. Get a life and find something else to do other than comparing consoles. If it bothers you that much. Save up your money and buy all of the console. I'm tired of hearing this s**t. We buy console to play the games not to...

Man: Hey kid what console you got?

Boy: Xbox 360.

Man: Aw man. You suck.

Boy: Why?

Man: PlayStation 3 is better.

Boy: How? We basically have the same games.

Man: We can go online for free.

Boy: They sell Xbox Live codes on eBay for 1-8 dollars. Plus I don't use it that much.

Man: We have better ram.

Boy: I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff.

Man. Why not?

Boy; Because I bought Xbox 360 to plat games and have fun.

What's worse is someone coming on here and crying about people discussing the consoles and comparing them. If it bother YOU so much, don't get on here, read it, and reply. Good day.
Love how the coward made a brand new account just to post that. Hilarious.

Hygienic Cat

2,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I like the xbox 360 more because it comes with more dlcs faster rather than ps3, which is like 2 months later
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear

You need to activate that PS3 then. Do this, then go under Account Management on the PS3 and Activate System. It should let you get all your goodies again.

Just tried that its still telling me to repay for everything =/
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear

I'd call tech or customer support. Or open an online ticket. If your email address is different than the original, then that might be the cause. It would technically be another account. Also, if you game shared, you never really bought any of that content. So you'd have to get it all yourself.
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear

I'd call tech or customer support. Or open an online ticket. If your email address is different than the original, then that might be the cause. It would technically be another account. Also, if you game shared, you never really bought any of that content. So you'd have to get it all yourself.

Naw I have the same account Ive had for 2 years now but thats ok :3 I love all my systems equally I just prefer my 360 at least for right now
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear
Arthur Sataine
Rachael-Ultiear

Naw I have the same account Ive had for 2 years now but thats ok :3 I love all my systems equally I just prefer my 360 at least for right now

Well, honestly, at this point I just don't believe you. I mean if you aren't going to worry about getting your money back, then it seems to me your story is false. But whatever.

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Bran Moofin
Isn't last Gen's console war over?

The Wii won with the most sales. Like it or not, sales constitute how successful a product is because it's what the consumers wanted.

How did that Wii win?! Because it was something different?
I know lots of people that own Wii but don't play it anymore, nor have for like a year or so.
PS has always stayed strong I've noticed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff