Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Cherpgasm
PC is child'splay.Wii U offers the superior all around experience.Facts.

You can't be serious.
Cherpgasm

I couldn't resist.

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Xbox rules the battlegrounds hands down burning_eyes

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
the ps2 is better then the xbox and gamecube
Bobsplosion
Cherpgasm

You can't be serious.
bite me child.PC has been doing nothing but holding back gaming.ever since skyrim released,nothing but overrated junk has eminated from the PC community.Wii U is always bringing new stuff to the table.PC,as well as sony,only offer blood and guts to the fullest.
-Gremlin
Grudgehammer
Cherpgasm

I couldn't resist.
You could not resist to show an unreliable video crafted by a biased fake gamer who doesnt understand the principle of true gaming and it's regulations.Leave,for you are nothing but PC scum.Wii U is gaming's savior,as usual.
-Gremlin

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Cherpgasm
Bobsplosion
Cherpgasm

You can't be serious.
bite me child.PC has been doing nothing but holding back gaming.ever since skyrim released,nothing but overrated junk has eminated from the PC community.Wii U is always bringing new stuff to the table.PC,as well as sony,only offer blood and guts to the fullest.
-Gremlin

I have no words.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sony is cranking out all these new bundles and deals for PS3 when they're gearing up to launch PS4. I don't know how well that's gonna play out later because while PS sales are going up now, how many people are really going to just abandon their new PS3 after a year and spend a big wad of cash on PS4?

surprised And Nintendo really launched Wii U at a terrible time. Economy was s**t and a month later was all the big holiday sales that basically gave you a 200+ GB PS3 or 360 with 2, service subscriptions and other bonuses for like $200. Nintendo has time to start building their library up with some new and exclusive games to pull in gamers before the next XBOX and PS come out. So they really need to step up their ad campaign and stuff.

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I prefer PSP cause all of my favorite games are almost there.
Cherpgasm
-Gremlin

Cherpgasm
You could not resist to show an unreliable video crafted by a biased fake gamer who doesnt understand the principle of true gaming and it's regulations.Leave,for you are nothing but PC scum.Wii U is gaming's savior,as usual.
-Gremlin

biased fake gamer who doesnt understand the principle of true gaming and it's regulations
Leave,for you are nothing but PC scum.Wii U is gaming's savior,as usual.

oh my gOD I'M CRYING
I honestly don't even know if this guy is a troll or not because seriously how he's talking is making me laughcry here.

User Image

If gaming is restricted to Nintendo's standards in its 'true' form, then I'm a BANANA. I'll stick with my violence, blood, gore, swearing, drinking, and drug use, thanks.

Oh btw several cute and family friendly games are easily found on all other consoles

oh btw again Eternal Darkness and Resident Evil were both released on the GameCube, and were filled with blood and guts to the fullest.

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
N64 all the way 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
ZiggBot

User Image

meager fake gamer.Nintendo's superiority is no laughing matter,yet it is a fun matter at the same time.Nintendo's games cover all genre's,therefore Wii U throws PC (and it's xbox and playstation counterparts) into the garbage can as usual.
-Gremlin
It was always PlayStation for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas