Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Anyone wanna exchange FCs?

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Chase lVle

My friend is giving me my own copy of Animal Crossing.
Even though I'll still need to borrow a DS, I'll have my own town and I'm way excited.
My town will be named Hogsmeade.
I have two plans so far for house ideas and I need some items. Actually... a lot of items.

I'm gonna be collecting items to create a school and a cafe.
I'm gonna make a character called School... so it says School on the map. HURP.
Not sure what to do about the Cafe... since there is already a building you can set down called Cafe.

I have a list of items I need, if you have any of these let me know!
And if you have any ideas for the rooms let me know.

School:
I need at least one normal classroom, one biology classroom, an art classroom, a gym like room, a nurses office, and a bathroom.
[I might need to make more then one school... as I'd also like to see a music room, a locker hallway, a principles office and a cafeteria.]
When you walk in you'll see the normal classroom, to the left will be the bathroom, to the right the nurses office, to the back the gym. Upstairs will be the art classroom, and downstairs is biology. biggrin
I plan to put papers on the desks and apples on the teachers desks, cute stuff like that.
Anyway...

Congrats on soon getting your very own town to mess with on ACNL! It's going to be a blast making a town with actual facilities like that through actual homes! Once you get it completed, please send a Dream Adress my way!

One thing I might suggest doing, though, is make your list less url/image heavy because people hate huge image walls like that. Also, I'd love to help out, but I'm still working on my own town, to be honest. :/ Try working on little goals at a time! I'd suggest working on a house to call your own. (The mayor slot) I'd then work on getting all the rooms expanded out so that you have space to store items until your other accounts homes are paid off!

Remember, houses take upwards of 3m+ to totally expand. & just getting the money for all of that can take you 2 months (of nonstop work in which you could tucker yourself out FAST)

I believe you can do it, but go easy on yourself! Enjoy the first few months getting yourself set up as a Mayor. :3

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
pong kiyo
Chase lVle

My friend is giving me my own copy of Animal Crossing.
Even though I'll still need to borrow a DS, I'll have my own town and I'm way excited.
My town will be named Hogsmeade.
I have two plans so far for house ideas and I need some items. Actually... a lot of items.

I'm gonna be collecting items to create a school and a cafe.
I'm gonna make a character called School... so it says School on the map. HURP.
Not sure what to do about the Cafe... since there is already a building you can set down called Cafe.

I have a list of items I need, if you have any of these let me know!
And if you have any ideas for the rooms let me know.

School:
I need at least one normal classroom, one biology classroom, an art classroom, a gym like room, a nurses office, and a bathroom.
[I might need to make more then one school... as I'd also like to see a music room, a locker hallway, a principles office and a cafeteria.]
When you walk in you'll see the normal classroom, to the left will be the bathroom, to the right the nurses office, to the back the gym. Upstairs will be the art classroom, and downstairs is biology. biggrin
I plan to put papers on the desks and apples on the teachers desks, cute stuff like that.
Anyway...

Congrats on soon getting your very own town to mess with on ACNL! It's going to be a blast making a town with actual facilities like that through actual homes! Once you get it completed, please send a Dream Adress my way!

One thing I might suggest doing, though, is make your list less url/image heavy because people hate huge image walls like that. Also, I'd love to help out, but I'm still working on my own town, to be honest. :/ Try working on little goals at a time! I'd suggest working on a house to call your own. (The mayor slot) I'd then work on getting all the rooms expanded out so that you have space to store items until your other accounts homes are paid off!

Remember, houses take upwards of 3m+ to totally expand. & just getting the money for all of that can take you 2 months (of nonstop work in which you could tucker yourself out FAST)

I believe you can do it, but go easy on yourself! Enjoy the first few months getting yourself set up as a Mayor. :3

I actually have 4mil from a save file. C:
My friend bought me a used copy to see what we could scrounge.
With it I bought a mini crown for my friend and a few sweets items and a cool wig from my friends Gracie shop.
I also ordered a lot of the items from my list from their catalog.

I was playing my friends town for a while, and as you can see I have made a list of furniture I need. x3
I have a good idea of what I want to strive for in my head...
I am not going to time travel unless I need to pick up a townie.
I wanna work for it, and have fun doing it, so I wanna take my time.

I got a nice looking town, and cute townies, including one of my dreamies. Flora.
I have Apollo, Lucky, Flora, Freya, and Eunice.
I named my town Hogsmead [since I can't fit the last E, qq]

I just can't figure out what to do about my school... I feel like I need at least two houses for it...
If one is called School, what could the other be called? D:
Also...what to call my Cafe, since I'll also be getting the original New Leaf Cafe...

Sorry for the image heavy, but I need to images to really focus... That is why I put it in spoiler though...

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
P a r a d o x x x x x
Anyone wanna exchange FCs?

I'm headed to bed right now and going camping for the weekend, so I won't have internet to visit or host; But I'll add you now and you can add me when you can. My FC is in my signature! This is a hectic month for me... sweatdrop

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Anyone have an "Ogre's Wig"? :c

Dapper Nerd

9,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Death the Mahou Shoujo
IXI bRiAN IXI
can some one come and help a newbie out i have played before but my old game was stolen anyone willing to come help me decorate my town and stuff pm me. you will be compensated for your work. thank you in advanced

friend code is 3239-4899-8501
What did you need done, exactly?
I can come with like
Every fruit (Except perfect unless your town is cherry)and a couple of each hybrid flower if that helps?

Any thing that can be done i want to make my town look great and I'm hiring people to fix it up. i want to hire some one with patterns to make paths and such too you know what i mean and i mean ill pay on here i just started on animal crossing
anyone want to trade pictures? i have these:
egbert
ken
canberra
robin
savannah
diana
tammy
lolly
katie
zipper

Kawaii Poster

User Image
looking for jingle piano. will give 9 perfect cherries or 1,000,000,000 gaia gold
User Image

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DAMNIT FLURRRRRRRRY!
I wanted my fountain there.... you stick your house down RIGHT in front of the town hall...

Human

Heya I'm looking for casual outfit if anyone has this item. http://moridb.com/items/dresses/casual-outfit
I'll give you 99k bells for it, thanks! owo

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Anyone have a wolf villager moving out? I really want one and I have one spot left.

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

I'm absolutely heartbroken that my favorite villager, Rosie, moved out while I forgot to check my game for a week ; ;

Ruthless Rogue

pastel owl
User Image
looking for jingle piano. will give 9 perfect cherries or 1,000,000,000 gaia gold
User Image
Wouldnt suggest trading animal crossing items for gaia gold. Its against ToS and can get your account banned.

Kawaii Poster

Liightning
pastel owl
User Image
User Image
Wouldnt suggest trading animal crossing items for gaia gold. Its against ToS and can get your account banned.
User Image
oh i didn't know that. oops
User Image

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
genji is moving out on the 21st
someone please take this adorable otaku <3

Quick Reply

Submit