Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gh4stly
Kunariel

Well I know I need all the Modern Wood furniture but I have the Sleek clock, side table, lamp, and table so I could use that carpet at least. Did you ever play the original Animal Crossing? If so then you may have come across the basement then and that is more or less what I am looking for --- something... dilapidated.

nope, ac:nl is the first animal crossing game i've ever played haha
sorry i couldn't be of help!
and camofrog is moving out of my town today, so unless you want him in your town (if your town isn't full) i won't be able to get you the stuff for a few days :c

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gh4stly
Kunariel

I believe my town is full but unlike everyone else I sincerely do not care who enters or leaves my town. If that is stopping you though that is fine and I can wait a while.

i ordered the stuff i was able to, so it should show up in the mail around 5
but if it won't bother you then i'll just let you know when the stuff comes in
i haven't played in about 4 months so not sure how things have changed

Ruthless Rogue

Gh4stly
Kunariel

I have had an issue with my mail not showing up then but that may be due to unrelated causes. Anyway, I appreciate it but I need to know if I am simply cataloging the items or what? I can pay you but it would have to wait until later this evening or tomorrow.
Is your mailbox full?

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gh4stly
Kunariel

I have had an issue with my mail not showing up then but that may be due to unrelated causes. Anyway, I appreciate it but I need to know if I am simply cataloging the items or what? I can pay you but it would have to wait until later this evening or tomorrow.

nah you can just have the stuff, i don't need bells

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Blathers you lazy ******** you could just dig up your own fossils from the town for your own personal collection.

Ruthless Rogue

Gh4stly
Liightning

No way. The moment that flag springs up and makes the noise alerting me to the mail I have received I take it out, read the letter, grab the present (if there is one), and then either toss or save the letter.
you save letters? ;3

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

lightlovebunny

I'm here and available for the next 3 hours if you wanna open your gates so I can get visits and you can get host points

Ruthless Rogue

Gh4stly
Liightning

Of course I do. They hold great sentimental value to me. emotion_kirakira
under Gh4stly's cold exterior is someone who cares. 4laugh

Ruthless Rogue

Gh4stly
Liightning

Haha, no. If you want to know the truth it is because I have a nasty habit of hoarding things. I do it in every video game I play.
I will stick with the lore i have created for you. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces