Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would be able to get every person in my donation guild an item of their fancy and my lil cousin was banned so I would love to build her dream avi back up and of course do random givaways. I gave away so much i have nothing left for me so of course I would buy some choice items for myself. I hope this appeals to everyone and gaian staff.
Thank you!

Raykotsu Sama
I would become the almighty chocobo-riding dragon slayer! With the G-blade in hand, dragons will bow down to my awesome power! -awesome laugh- BWAHAHAHAHA!

So, consider me, k?

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Id Keep Some for myself And give my friend 120k for the grunny he gave me a while ago.
Id make a 50k giveaway Id also donate to guilds i think are great and set up giveaway guilds and other guilds.
id aslo give items to people who need them for dream avi.
Maybe even nearly complete some of mine

Kawaii Fairy

I would share it with some friends
and for myself ouo

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I would buy lots of fireeeee!!!!!!! items! ^_^
Im a firestarter twisted firestarter!!! (not in real, my avi is tehe)
Oh and I would donate loadsa pennies to my friends as they are cuddly and love cheese ^_^

Questionable Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
I would never give it to anyone! twisted
i would use it all up!! Hahahaha

Tipsy Faun

I would use the gold to fund a new zombie program to bring back Gambino!

Lies.. I'd probably end up buying lot's of art from some of Gaia's finer artists... I'm so selfish. gonk

Feline Gawker

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I would make my dream avi then if i had some left i'd give the rest of my gold to my friend

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Is the username picked at random intervals???

Wheezing Raider

What I would do If I won the jackpot...I think I would invest the gold into evolving Items and cash shop collectables and then sell them back at a higher price for profit so that I could afford all of the items that I want.

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hmmn..If I won, I would spend it on my dream avii and a few items from my wishlist, then I would help my fiance get closer to his dream avii, I would also buy some items for my friends who are questing for their avii's. ^-^

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
This would require a person to stay on 24 hours glued to this specific site to have any chance to win. Unless you are trying to encourage drug use to stay awake???

Shameless Fatcat

o-o what would EYE do if i was so lucky to win all that gold?? WELP, i would save most of it up for my dream avi ive been questing for a while..i kinda gave up on it..but that gold would give me some hope ^^.id also use it to buy my friends presents on their birthdays!!! cause i always feel bad if i dont have enough to get them something...but id use it all THATS FURR SURREEEE :B
~thank you for reading biggrin

yours truely, DefyJinx

4,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
I'd probably by Avatar art or give it to my friend who is questing for Seal Slippers.

And then maybe open a Charity.

Dapper Millionaire

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100

World domination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash