• Conversationalist 100
more epic recolors! (especially ei's!)

4,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
House items!
I own a wizarding school and need more decorations for my town ;[
Lots of housing items! housing items, housing items, and housing items! Magicle, awesome, housing items! *Coughs* did i mention housing items?

4,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Oh ya...And what about HOUSING items?! xD Don't forget the townnnsss! they need <3
I honestly don't care about the recolors on clothes and jewelry.

What I want, and have been waiting for Gaia to bring out in like... FOREVER is Dragon Wings. I've got the horns, got the tail, now I need Wings.

*Grabs Gaia and shakes*

Dragon Wings. Of all different shapes, variety, elements, and colors.

DRAGON WINGS!
i know its cheesy but how bout some stuff from anime like full metal alchemist. like al's armor, ed's expression when he's called short, mustang's gloves, or maybe some rock fists. stuff like that would be awesome.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Old event items (*COUGHCOUGHREDROSECORSAGECOUGHCOUGH*) and recolors of the Fairy Wings, please.

Durem Regular

Black and blue or black and white Alruna recolour~? biggrin

Fashionable Gaian

[NPC] Cresento
Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.

So..you want us to come up with ideas.
Just for you to then create them, dangle over our heads & have a gold sink not everyone likes/can afford?
neutral HOW will this benefit us?

Why not hold a contest for the suggestions you like, you pay for.
Why should we assist in creating something that profits you & causes chaos to the general public trying to understand, participate, and learn about this new shop you threw at us?

Artists of your staff get PAID to come up with stuff for Gaia.
Gaians spend time and some spend money on this site, isn't that enough?

Don't weasel ideas out of us, if you have "hundreds" of ideas, go with those.
Let us recolor items, but instead of changing them completely, they change back to normal if sold on mp or through trade.

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
more recolors perhaps? Such as red or purple recolor for Persephone?

or more game/anime/manga/movie/book inspired items?

And companions! lots of those!

Star Champion

magma kitten star?
forest kitten star?
ocean kitten star?

Elder

User ImageI would like things that use ingredients from past event items. So things that would have valentine's, halloween, easter event items as ingredients. Perhaps not year-dependent because you can't go back in time, but it would be nice to have to use these event items for something-- it would increase user participation in events, I think.
Something that allows Users to color their items how they want. I'm guessing that wouldn't be cheap ? xd

Greedy Drake

Im probably the only one who wants this, but perhaps fancy new aquarium fish. Like if you combine an amount of cheap goldfish with an amount of the fancy bubble-eye gold fish (from fishing) youd get a super fancy aquarium gold fish.
Or perhaps if you combine different aquarium, fishing, or even pets you get some kind of weird chimeras. For example:

Twinkle the Space Goat + Memphis the mermaid would equal an "Aquarium Capricorn" (which is usually a goat with a fishes tail)

Boa Constrictor + Aquarium Mini Monsters Rooster (or some chicken item) + scales + feathers? = Aquarium Cockatrice

Titus the Lion (or other lion) + boa constrictor + twinkle the space goat = Chimera (pet)

Multiple memphis the mermaids + shining scales/fancy nice fabrics = High quality/fashionista memphis the mermaid

Anyway those are just some random weird examples.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff