Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

13,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Maybe allow the Re-coloring of the original fox-ears and tail from the giftboxes?

I guess for the formula Inks would be needed, as well as one or maybe even several of the original... as for what else would be needed? Giftboxes? Or maybe Trunks if you wanted to give a shout-out to the old members.
~010010000011010001011000

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
chimeras...at least 10 diff ones..that are companions and also an other item like hair or weapon or other..^^

Smitten Lovergirl

more gorgous hair and eyes 4laugh

Romantic Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
D: i hope it hasnt been said already (too lazy to go through and read XP )
But I think you should make a Blade of the Night Sky one, because 15-16 mill is crazy. And like someone said its not a reasonable amount for the average person to make, unless they slave away on zomg (which would take longer now because of the gold limit)

8,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Wings. BIG wings. In lots of colours.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
I'd like to see an alchemy item for stuff like the Double Complete Rainbow. At least some way to make more if they in turn are going to be used in alchemy recipes.

And with fairly inexpensive items as ingredients, to boot. Like at least an ink or two.

8,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
And BIG weapons.

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
maybe animated item? ninja

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Anirul
See this here item I'm holding in my hand? Faunzy's Flute, yep that device that always seems to want to stock pile your inventory with unsightly body hair and various horns, promising you that you would need them as ingredients to make special items. Now would be the time to put them to use.

Totally agree with you on that, Anirul. Bought this flute shortly after they originally released it in the cash shop, and I've been stowing away various horns in anticipation of someone eventually using them as ingredients. Looks like the long wait might finally be over... neutral

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Elite Four Max has appeared...

"Cheap crap, like a bunch of paper + gold = cardboard(or something like that). then this in turn become a material for the next formula. You could even have long chains of materials creating more complex materials. Such as bunch of flowers+gold=string. Bunch of string+gold=yarn. Bunch of yarn+gold= fabric. Fabric+other parts)such as plastic and metal= object.

User Image

Sugary Bear

26,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
<_ < well as long as we're on the subject.......Maybe the option of reasonable recolors would be nice,like a red/black Anima Adamantea or a rainbow assortment of Giacamo's Charm. or maybe add new colors to existing gold shop items, with easier to obtain components. And not use GC to buy there formulas.

Partying Genius

11,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm jus worried about spending a bunch of money to buy formula's to have them blow up in my face. Defeating the purpose much?
Any way to swindle us outta coins hey, Gaia?

Durem Witch

13,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
More furniture! The furniture shop hasn't been updated in forever.

Also, can we have some way to preview the item that will result from an alchemical formula, short of waiting for someone else to craft it and sell it on the Marketplace?

Aged Gaian

The angelic halo please!

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
tsunami ko jacket in diff colors not the shirt.... the jacket

also have ingediants in shop able to alch to better ingediants until you can have all ingrediants to make the items you need in shop cause right now you cant make anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff