Summons, SDPlus dolls, and new buddies.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Xaos313
Anirul
See this here item I'm holding in my hand? Faunzy's Flute, yep that device that always seems to want to stock pile your inventory with unsightly body hair and various horns, promising you that you would need them as ingredients to make special items. Now would be the time to put them to use.

Totally agree with you on that, Anirul. Bought this flute shortly after they originally released it in the cash shop, and I've been stowing away various horns in anticipation of someone eventually using them as ingredients. Looks like the long wait might finally be over... neutral
then they would have to resell the flute in cash shop again

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
i wish there could be a way to get some items for the recipes other than MP, like special task, or at least to know where we can get some of them..i cant find anywhere the cherub feather for example...maybe some of them can be earned at certain levels of Gaia games like monster galaxy..or something

another idea: i wish some recipes could be easily done but evolute, like they were alive n.n something like that would be really cool
Dude, I just want to be bald.

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
Zephyr Tasset
surprised

9,650 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
TtheHero
Jeez, you're everywhere. In fact, I've seen a lot of people from the AF in here... what's the deal with that? And I like your suggestion and I figure if I repeat it they'll be more likely to actually do it.

Anything that is used as an ingredient in alchemy should be able to be bought from shops, found reliably in gift boxes or DC, or made with alchemy. We can't just go running out of things!
Limited-edition formulas would be understandable, I suppose, but not ingredients because then you might end up with being short by just 1 item and that would be frustrating.

Another thing I thought of besides just the knock-off items idea earlier:
Musical instruments. You've given us Faunzy's Flute and Enchanted Strings, but not much else (if I'm wrong, someone please point me in the direction of a good flute)
And electronics (though I suppose it would be odd to do that with alchemy). Microphones, MP3 players, cellphones, laptops, even a TV remote! A game controller? Something!

I like what Kaze Espada wrote. Just like how you can take guppies and turn those into bass and turn those into... uhh... I forget what comes after that, but you know! Kaze said it already, so just go look at that post instead.

In any case, I really want a use for all the junk I get from the daily chance.

I also agree with myruna-chan. Give some rewards to the people who play Monster Galaxy. Stuff like special formulas and reagents!

edit// OH, OH! FOOD! Let us make cool food items with this! Alchemy is like magic science, and cooking is science for hungry people, so alchemy can be like cooking if you just belieeeeeeve and wish upon a star and clack your heels three times.

Tipsy Werewolf

Piercings, tattoos and YOUR DAMNED SEXY HAT, Cres (or something like it? I do so love your hat gonk ).

Or maybe some related Cresento memorabilia. Recolours of Dernier Cri's past items too perhaps? (of course, they're RE-COLOURS, so they wouldn't actually be Brennivin's merchandise anymore, not really...enticing you at all...?)

OH. And also, along with the new fancy-pants wing items, perhaps we could make some dual wings? Like one black and one white (angelic or demonic)? Or gold? One angelic, one demonic?

Gracious Werewolf

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
More animal skins other than Cat Skin. Like skins/fur to match lobo or Nochi? Or feathers.
More muzzles that actually look like they make your avi look animal other than the danky lookin ones.

Supercharged Ranger

29,875 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Id like to see loyal cardinal formula and a black/white recolor called "traitorous crow", and a white/gold recolor called "loyal dove"..... yeah thatd rock

Aged Survivor

User Image
Dovahkiin Dovahkiin
Naal ok zin los vahriin
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal
User Image

Some well designed weapons that aren't just slap-togethers like have been done in the past.

User Image
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
Fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal
User Image

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[NPC] Cresento
Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.

Checkered Avarice

10 Checkered Nightmare

5 Emerald

Pretty much a green version of Checkered Nightmare

Checkered Indolence

10 Checkered Nightmare

5 Sapphire

same concept only Blue.

Rainbow Darling

8,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
we should be allowed to mix any single-items, if it's applicable. like Chyaku Norisu and a number of inks to dye it ... white or something. Though what would be really cool is if we could intertwine two items with the multiple item choices and get to choose what choices to combine. like combine Light spirit's blush and Astra animated blush, to combine and animate the whole thing!
More cosplaying items? c:

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Alchemy for weapons PLZ.

cool weapons (in other words, giant slingshots and bazookas)

surprised
is there the original grombie skin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas