Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enyarias's Husband

Faithful Trickster

20,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
Any item crafted from the astras in the stirring spooks RIG. Those are flooding the market with no buyers. Maybe some kind of spooky outfit?

Also, maybe a mouse item crafted from [Kindred] Toy Mouse/Drummer Mouse/Soldier Mouse ?

Dunno if staff is even gonna touch alchemy ever again but. It would be nice.

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
How about Equippable versions of the various components and components that are crafted from formulas? They can be done in the form of Quest formula that can serve as a bit of an introduction to formulas like the Wing Quests while not being as infamously difficult due to the parts needed to craft these formulas being much easier to access. Maybe, like the Wings, going farther in the Quest will award one with more poses, but be more difficult to complete.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
A formula for Mineiro Scroll, as this is a very rare EI that is used for Lyndexer's Journal. An adjustment to the Lyndexer's Journal formula should accompany it, to take the alchemized version of the Scroll into account.

Formulas for newer EIs like Me Day.

Adjustments to some of the RIG-related formulas, especially Royal Einhander. Their requirements may have worked when the items from the RIGs were plentiful, but they don't now.

Power of Hearts

31,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
a formula for crafting legendary amulets using rare amulets for lake kindred is something a lot of people who play lk would like. could even be a ridiculous amt needed idrc lol but it would be nice to be able to craft the legendary amulets

Precious Cutie-Pie

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Ladybug Crown

Festive Mage

25,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
bemynosferatu
a formula for crafting legendary amulets using rare amulets for lake kindred is something a lot of people who play lk would like. could even be a ridiculous amt needed idrc lol but it would be nice to be able to craft the legendary amulets

I support this all the way. The GC cost for them is gross for a stupidly low random chance of getting useful stats and frankly I don't see players paying IRL money for them anymore. Turn this into a gold sink the site desperately needs.

Cost of formula: 20b? 30b? Definitely not 'cheap'

Attempt cost: 1b

Formula:

40 Red amulets
Alchemy Crafted Component 1 - Moonstone
Alchemy Crafted Component 2 - Ectoplasm or something
Alchemy Crafted Component 3 - ???
Alchemy Cache Component x#
Alchemy Cache Component x#

Power of Hearts

31,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
a formula to create sweet lovebug from some lovebug kineggs

Clean Cat

13,250 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Winged 100
  • Megathread 100
I was hoping that more cache sink formulas could be made, such as matching halos to the already existing michael's wings. Other items that would be nice would be ninja pants, katana's, slippers and ZOMG hats all of those color schemes for cache sinking.

Other ideas: more recolors of Bugcessories, Glamourcessories, Bionic Ears, Hungry for Knowledge, Necklace of Pride and other frequent drops in LK. I have alchemized using these items a LOT and Glamourcessories is such an awesome little item that it would be great to have a LOT more recolors (for each hair color). heart

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
When was the last time a new formula got added? Is this thread still considered/used?

If so, I have a ton of formula ideas for which I can write the full formula AND provide a thumbnail image for the formula.

Liberal Genius

food redface
A Fart in the Wind
When was the last time a new formula got added? Is this thread still considered/used?

If so, I have a ton of formula ideas for which I can write the full formula AND provide a thumbnail image for the formula.

I was wondering the same thing...
I guess it would be taken down or edited if it was inactive.
So, please post actual formulas. I think that's what he was asking for. I don't think he wanted just item names..
I look forward to hear about your formulas... biggrin

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
cool cool star cat27
A Fart in the Wind

I was wondering the same thing...
I guess it would be taken down or edited if it was inactive.
So, please post actual formulas. I think that's what he was asking for. I don't think he wanted just item names..
I look forward to hear about your formulas... biggrin
You present a fair point, although as a counterpoint, there are a lot of dead features on the site that haven't been taken down.

However, an alchemy update HAS been brought up recently in ATS, so I guess my suggestions can't hurt and could possibly help the process if they like them, that way they wouldn't have to spend time thinking them up.

I really appreciate you responding <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces