Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Strategist

49,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
Hm... what about introducting more formulas that use materials you can gather on zOMG? And maybe trow in a bit of the bugs/paper items from towns as well?

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
The LabTech set and Grombie skins.
I would like an Alchemy Formula for Mini Angel Wings. 3nodding

Shirtless Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Formula for the marionettes? (particularly crimson) Not a lot of people are going to make enough gold, and the price is waaaay too inflated. heart
I think the recolors are a good idea. There are several (especially the newer) gold shop items for example that are missing basic color variants like red, blue or black. Personally I am in need of a blue earflap hat and don't understand why one of the prime colors has been left out.

Wig and eye item recolors would also be wonderful. It's always a pity to see a hairstyle that you would love for your avatar, but it's only available in one color.

Completely new items that I would find useful are more masquerade type items with additions to existing hair, more clothes of different professions and more clothes of different time periods. Personally, I would also love new furniture for Houses. :3

On another note, using items you can collect in Towns, Daily Chance, zOMG, and the Aquarium (possibly even tickets/tokens?) would make the quest for components possible for even the newest and poorest Gaian. At least level 1 formulas could have ingredients like this, I believe. Going on a hunt for ingredients in Towns or zOMG would much more have the feel of being on an actual quest and would increase traffic.

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

More recolors! For example kitten stars, Inari beads, elf potions, centaur potions, Fallen wishes and few other clothes too!

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
It would be totally awesome if there was animated alchemy for giant wiggling eyebrows like these:

User Image

19,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Super Jumper 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
moar expressions/faces pretty please :0''
eyes, hair and lips are awesome too! <2

Interesting Friend

User Image

i dont know how to start ^^ haha

User Image signedbyME!!

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
♥ Ϙuesting Cathulu 40k // 1 mill ♥

So far I see that there is a cool hairstyle. More of those, please? can't have too many wigs.

♥ Commission me ♥ Webcomic ♥ DeviantART ♥

Divine Muse

NPC clothing.

I know a bunch of us would love to wear the clothing the NPC's have on.

To wear Ian's tophat or even get it in a different color would really make my week!
I am sure fans of other NPC's would also flip to be able to wear their favorite NPC's outfits.

And a formula for the Red Minis would be great too, this way I have a chance at getting them. Even if the quest was hard.

(Someone mentioned the grombie skin as a recipe, I am all for it IF it can be done. I don't know if its impossible but as a Grombie myself I approve.)
Hi, Mister Cresento!! So, um, I noticed there's lots of cool new imp potions you can make, right? And and and, the one in the announcement was floating, too!

Well, um, I had a look, and there were lots of different skin colours that imps can have! But, um, Mister Cresento, I mean no offense, but, there's one missing... Please, if you could find the time to do so, could you make a Floating Gimpi Potion recipe?

It shouldn't be too hard! There's already a Gimpi Potion item with lots of poses, so we only really need the floating pose in the new item! Please, Mister Cresento! I really want to fly like the other imps, and it'd make me and lots of other Gimpis very happy!

Yours sinseerly sinserelee faithfully,
Felix (Child of Disaster)

Dedicated Gaian

22,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have a great idea, my friend soulbane made a thread about it, How about we use driftwood and ink to make driftwood instruments like violins, lutes, all kinds of wooden instruments, there currently isn't a use for drift wood, so there you go a great idea.

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Animated tails/wings (animal, angel, demon, etc) but nothing that will consume other animated items other than lots of Stars or something like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff