Original Survivor

Winged Demon

Original Survivor

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Anyone know which cache contains the Joker Card?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Anyone know which cache contains the Joker Card?
None do. In order to obtain a Joker Card, other than by buying one in the MP or Exchange Forums, you'd have to go to the Bifrost, buy Formula 1: Joker Card, and craft the sucker from components that are found in Caches.
So, I just got an ordinary Philosopher's Cache from the Daily Chance. Are the odds really low of getting anything valuable? Because if that's the case I'll just sell it.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
warlord487
So, I just got an ordinary Philosopher's Cache from the Daily Chance. Are the odds really low of getting anything valuable? Because if that's the case I'll just sell it.

User Image

Most coloured caches are currently worth less than the base cache, or roughly the same amount. If you have no interest in Alchemy, it's the safest way of getting gold. If you feel like having a punt, you may get a coloured bag worth 900k (the gold cache) or one worth 20k. I wouldn't suggest getting a component out of the coloured bag- the cache bags sell more frequently, and usually for more gold than any component, as most Alchemists know where components come from so they won't pay more for a component than they need to.

User Image

Winged Demon

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
wow thanks for making this thread man. This helped me out a ton

Original Survivor

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
I feel like I need to spam meebo/pm this thread to the same people who keep asking me for a link to this thread. Like omg how lazy are my friends that they can't click the alchemy fourm? This thread is always on the first page in the first couple threads omg rageragerage >:[

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
*rages more for emphasis*

Original Survivor

15,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I just got a Garnet Philosopher's Cache. Which two items should I pick from it??? So confused!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff