Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winged Demon

Enduring Rogue

15,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Does anyone know where duct tape can be found???

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Roguehuntress
I suspect you're talking about this item. If so, you're probably looking at a RIG formula. RIG formulas, as a rule, require ten consolation-prize items from the very same RIG you're trying to craft. So your options are buy the Duct Tape Roll from the Marketplace, or buy the RIG you're trying to craft from the Marketplace and play it in hopes of getting the Duct Tape Roll so you can use it to craft the same RIG you just bought and played.

...RIG formulas suck.

Enduring Rogue

15,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Platonix
Roguehuntress
I suspect you're talking about this item. If so, you're probably looking at a RIG formula. RIG formulas, as a rule, require ten consolation-prize items from the very same RIG you're trying to craft. So your options are buy the Duct Tape Roll from the Marketplace, or buy the RIG you're trying to craft from the Marketplace and play it in hopes of getting the Duct Tape Roll so you can use it to craft the same RIG you just bought and played.

...RIG formulas suck.

thanks so much for the info...
Thank you so much! You helped me a lot with my Sheer Glittering Stockings! <3

Original Survivor

lx-Liiz-xl
Thank you so much! You helped me a lot with my Sheer Glittering Stockings! <3

Glad this has helped you. ^_^
Sorry for another post.. But does anyone know where Vile Night Jewel may be found..? I know about the Hell Prison Bundle, but I don't want to pay 3.5mil..

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
lx-Liiz-xl
Sorry for another post.. But does anyone know where Vile Night Jewel may be found..? I know about the Hell Prison Bundle, but I don't want to pay 3.5mil..
You don't have to buy a whole bundle, which contains nine Hell Prisons. You can just buy a single Hell Prison by itself. Considering the element of luck involved, though, you'd probably be better off just buying the Vile Night Jewel itself straight from the Marketplace or Exchange...or possibly hiring a level-6 or higher Alchemist to craft it using the formula that Cresento sells in the Bifrost.

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Platonix
...or possibly hiring a level-6 or higher Alchemist to craft it using the formula that Cresento sells in the Bifrost.
I think this is slightly misleading, only because in order to craft something you must have all the components, too.
I find a lot of people who don't understand that process and want something made just by handing over the formula.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Thank you so much for creating this... I constantly refer to this guide. ♥

...no straight thing was ever made."

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Here you go.

...no straight thing was ever made."

lx-Liiz-xl

Original Survivor

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
hmmm Lei's tail is looking particularly tug worthy today.. should I... -devious grin-

Original Survivor

Lucifernium
hmmm Lei's tail is looking particularly tug worthy today.. should I... -devious grin-

sweatdrop gonk

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar
Lucifernium

sweatdrop gonk

bwahaha -pats tail-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas