Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

AthenaTT
I just got a Garnet Philosopher's Cache. Which two items should I pick from it??? So confused!

You can only pick one from it.. It's really up to you to decide, if its for you then just pick something you'll need down the road. If you're looking to sell just sell the bag as is.

IRL Treasure

Thank you for this.

Original Survivor

7-day bump~

Desirable Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
which holds a Vinyl Collector?

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Moonlight_kunoichi

The vinyl collector is not an alchemy item and isn't held by a philosopher's cache. It is a prize found in the CI Famestar Hero.

Desirable Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Akiko-infinity
Moonlight_kunoichi

The vinyl collector is not an alchemy item and isn't held by a philosopher's cache. It is a prize found in the CI Famestar Hero.

Dang! I bought the formula by accident and couldn't sell it so I'm attempting to craft it and it's hard to get, so darn expensive. I never spent so much gold!

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Moonlight_kunoichi

Dang! I bought the formula by accident and couldn't sell it so I'm attempting to craft it and it's hard to get, so darn expensive. I never spent so much gold!

Yes, unfortunately the prices of those dud prizes have skyrocketed since alchemy began using them up and few new ones have entered circulation. What formula did you buy?

Desirable Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Akiko-infinity
Moonlight_kunoichi

Yes, unfortunately the prices of those dud prizes have skyrocketed since alchemy began using them up and few new ones have entered circulation. What formula did you buy?

Famestar Hero level 1

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Moonlight_kunoichi
Akiko-infinity
Moonlight_kunoichi

Famestar Hero level 1

Ouch. You can sell the formula probably, though I don't know how much you can get.

Original Survivor

just gonna throw this back to the top.

Original Survivor

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
i think this thread is awsum and so useful. did any ever do a study on what percentage of what kind of philosophers cache comes from which grouping u use to alchemize?

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
i think this thread is awsum and so useful. did any ever do a study on what percentage of what kind of philosophers cache comes from which grouping u use to alchemize?
Are you looking for something like this?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
tirloid
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
Are you looking for something like this?
No, it sounds like they're asking whether those chances are affected by whether you crafted the Cache using bugs, flowers, trash or GGBs. To which I'd say, Gaian users have looked into the matter of how RIGs work, and how multiple paths in Alchemy work, and all evidence points to the path you choose having no effect at all on the outcome.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
actually ,yes AND no. what the probabilites of certain bags occurring using the 4 different options available when alchemizing the philosophers cache.

For instance. option 4 requires 5 gold boxes when achemizing a philosophers cache. so how many of certain types of caches occur more frequently when using this method to make it as,say using option 3 . and so on......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff