Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Kenshin Hitsugaya
ok guys i have a really serious question, first have i have over a thousand of these philosoper's caches and i have opened a hundred, i am unable to utilize the items within it, i am having issues with this and i am getting quite frustrated because i cannot create my formulas with these items for some reason, i need help please

What formulas are you trying to craft and what items have you taken from caches so far?
What does it look like when you view the formula in the Incomplete Tab (or the Ready Tab if it's there)?

Devoted Giver

24,300 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Where do I get Enchanted Water?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Historical Devotee

It can be crafted from Cache components using a level-4 formula that's sold in the Bifrost.

Devoted Giver

24,300 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Platonix
Historical Devotee

It can be crafted from Cache components using a level-4 formula that's sold in the Bifrost.
Thank you very much! heart

Obsessive Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
How come you don't have the zOMG cache list?...I just noticed when I ctr+f to try and find out where I get brass. I looked it up in the marketplace but I'm just thinking you may want to add the zOMG cache too sweatdrop

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
TalkSickWaist
How come you don't have the zOMG cache list?...I just noticed when I ctr+f to try and find out where I get brass. I looked it up in the marketplace but I'm just thinking you may want to add the zOMG cache too sweatdrop

The owner of this thread has left Gaia. sad

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Platonix
TalkSickWaist

The owner of this thread has left Gaia. sad

He actually posted back in May about how he wouldn't have time to update till Mid-June. So... he might eventually update in the end. Unless he changed his mind since then.

24,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Anybody in this thread know which cache to find Leathery Eggs in? Unless their MP tags are wrong, they should be in one but I've had no luck finding them.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Calovere
Anybody in this thread know which cache to find Leathery Eggs in? Unless their MP tags are wrong, they should be in one but I've had no luck finding them.

The tags are wrong; they are not in any Cache. They were very rare drops in Enki's Catch, and recently they were added to Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things and a formula to craft them was also released in The Bifrost.

24,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Platonix
Calovere

The tags are wrong; they are not in any Cache. They were very rare drops in Enki's Catch, and recently they were added to Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things and a formula to craft them was also released in The Bifrost.

Aha. Thanks for that, now I know where to start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff