Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Prophet

19,175 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Kenshin Hitsugaya
ok guys i have a really serious question, first have i have over a thousand of these philosoper's caches and i have opened a hundred, i am unable to utilize the items within it, i am having issues with this and i am getting quite frustrated because i cannot create my formulas with these items for some reason, i need help please

Once you have the individual caches of the various colors you have to open them again and pick the item you want. ... just click on the ingredient item you want out of each cache and the item will be sent to your game inventory tab. you cannot craft until those items are in your game or zmog inventory. So you have more opening to do..

Omnipresent Prophet

19,175 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Xelyth
So I found all the components to craft Pegasus's Feather and it says my chance of success is very low. Why is this?

once you are above level one it is high to very high rate of success. So any formulas you have skipped from previous levels are real easy to craft when you reach the next level. Formulas with a high rating are either more expensive to craft or harder to collect the ingredients..

Abadon47's Husband

Sparkly Streaker

16,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
I have looked through all the lists..and the one ingredient I need multiple of ..Is a toggle It isn't listed on any of the lists as a component that I've seen.. It's kind of nerve wracking..I'm not trying to make big fancy items...Just want to make those nifty cherry earrings...

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Not so scary face
I have looked through all the lists..and the one ingredient I need multiple of ..Is a toggle It isn't listed on any of the lists as a component that I've seen.. It's kind of nerve wracking..I'm not trying to make big fancy items...Just want to make those nifty cherry earrings...

Toggles are daily chance or fish drop [lite]

Abadon47's Husband

Sparkly Streaker

16,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
S3xy Pantz
Not so scary face

Toggles are daily chance or fish drop [lite]
Ah, Thank you!

Firebreathing Redecorator

heart heart heart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
...just needing to make sure this STAYS at the TOP of my SUBSCRIBED list due to ALL the USEFUL (HELPFULLY!) info carried within. THANK-YOU SO much for making (at least, THIS part of...) my life THAT much easier!!!!!!!!!!
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart heart heart heart

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I'm actually looking for a particular component -- 'Enchanted Water', though unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Dulcet Bard

12,100 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Friendly 100
Kaosujin Ryu
I'm actually looking for a particular component -- 'Enchanted Water', though unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere.

You actually have to craft it, it's a level 4 formula.
Seems your level's not high enough so I can craft it for you if you can provide me with the ingredients and crafting cost c:

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Dalendardrr
Kaosujin Ryu

Seems your level's not high enough so I can craft it for you if you can provide me with the ingredients and crafting cost c:

Sent a trade.

Dulcet Bard

12,100 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Friendly 100
Kaosujin Ryu
Dalendardrr
Kaosujin Ryu

Sent a trade.

Accepted c:

Lei_Trigar's Wife

Timid Bunny

Firebreathing Redecorator

This is STILL a WONDERFULLY USEFUL forum to this day! *(at least, it is until i finish the level 10 Alchemy thingy i am working on!) No idea of just how much longer it will take. I'm curious though, what will happen to this forum after i am in no longer need of it?
could someone tell me what the best one is out of each of this bags (the 1st ones like the gold dianmd and more)
UselessAngel
could someone tell me what the best one is out of each of this bags (the 1st ones like the gold dianmd and more)
If you mean which component out of each is best ... it depends on what you're doing. Are you using the components to craft something? If so, are you crafting the item to use or to sell?

Or, are you selling the components on the MP?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff