Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I would like to thank you for making this thread, it is most helpful, and very easy to understand.
I would like to thank as well!!!

I almost felt sick after going through so much trouble to get my item then all of a sudden it changes and what I want is gone X_X. Though... I can always hope it comes back >> << >>....

Still though, Thanks!!!! ^^

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
thanks ^-^

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
bump legal of course

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
legal bump

The Kelp o' th' Lock is also missing a pose in it's final evolution. It's the bridles that you can wear that are available in gen 4 aren't available in the final.

Gambino Regular

Jema Fox
The Kelp o' th' Lock is also missing a pose in it's final evolution. It's the bridles that you can wear that are available in gen 4 aren't available in the final.
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

thanks!
i didn't catch that one

smile Welcome. Glad I could help.

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
legal bump

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

♥♦♣♠Wishlist♠♣♦♥: -Surprises-♥♦♣♠-Junks/Trashes/Inks-♠♣♦♥-Tickets/Tokens-♥♦♣♠-PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME!-♠♣♦♥

Oh, by the way, emorexic-pimp, I think you misunderstood what I said on the PM. sweatdrop I meant that not click on the fake pose itself but the very first pose (which is usually seen as un-useful since it didn't equip on the avi. User Image
User Image

♥♦♣♠-PLEASE VOTE FOR ME IN ARENA-♠♣♦♥-Yama no Tamago (any gen)-♥♦♣♠-Picolitrosso's Urn (any gen)-♠♣♦♥-Fallen Wish- :♥♦♣♠Questing♠♣♦♥

Gambino Regular

Toriki_Tojimo
♥♦♣♠Wishlist♠♣♦♥: -Surprises-♥♦♣♠-Junks/Trashes/Inks-♠♣♦♥-Tickets/Tokens-♥♦♣♠-PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME!-♠♣♦♥

Oh, by the way, emorexic-pimp, I think you misunderstood what I said on the PM. sweatdrop I meant that not click on the fake pose itself but the very first pose (which is usually seen as un-useful since it didn't equip on the avi. User Image
User Image

♥♦♣♠-PLEASE VOTE FOR ME IN ARENA-♠♣♦♥-Yama no Tamago (any gen)-♥♦♣♠-Picolitrosso's Urn (any gen)-♠♣♦♥-Fallen Wish- :♥♦♣♠Questing♠♣♦♥
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

?
i'm confused...
the first pose option should be the fake one though right?

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,350 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
heads are hanging from the garbage man trees

I'll definitely be using this guide to help people in the Q&A biggrin

mouthwash, jukebox, gasoline

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow, this guide is awesome. Very well-thought-out and useful 3nodding Kudos.

However, I do have one small question that may or may not have been answered, but this headache is kinda keeping me from being smart.. After an item, say Picolitrosso's Urn, which I'm obviously questing, stops evolving, do I still have to get the 1st Gen in order to have all the poses, or can I buy any generation and still get all the poses and such?

Gambino Regular

Girl-Apart5
Wow, this guide is awesome. Very well-thought-out and useful 3nodding Kudos.

However, I do have one small question that may or may not have been answered, but this headache is kinda keeping me from being smart.. After an item, say Picolitrosso's Urn, which I'm obviously questing, stops evolving, do I still have to get the 1st Gen in order to have all the poses, or can I buy any generation and still get all the poses and such?
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

you can go ahead and get any generation you want, they will all get those poses
it will only be a matter of time (and waiting for that pose limit to be taken care of)

@phoenix:
not really looking for anything in particular... just something that looks nice on most screen resolutions, isn't too aweful big, and doesn't afraid of anything

maybe >.>
*goes back to playing like addict*

Gimp2
easy to use yet still has a wide variety of tools to choose from and experiment with

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces