Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
if you were to buy 10th gen beads right this moment, you would have only these poses until it evolves

when it does, you will get the poses that are now on the 9th gen, then when it evolves again, you will get the poses that are right now on the 8th gen, and when it evolves again etc.

when it evolves all the way and finishes evolving, then you will have all of the poses from each gen available

User Image
using this chart, everywhere it says "stage [#]" there are only poses from that stage available and not any from previous stages
where it says "final stage" all poses are available from all the previous stages

as for why one gen is more expensive than another, users run the market... there might not even be any real reason...

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
I have a very stubid qustion on my part, I just got a dander 6th gen, And When the dander frist started it had the dust ball and the about to sneze look, that is what My dander got, IS that all it will have or will it evolve to get the rest of the things?

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
NVM! I read the post above me and I see my answer! Thanks Anyway!!! *hugs and dashes off*

Gambino Regular

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
legal bump
moo~

Awesome guide!

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
All right, so I bought a Gimpi....how long till the next evolution?

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
thanks fury <3

@war:
26 December 2008 according to tektek...
according to this, it evolves on average, once every three weeks... so expect it to evolve again every three weeks after that

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
emorexic-pimp
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
thanks fury <3

@war:
26 December 2008 according to tektek...
according to this, it evolves on average, once every three weeks... so expect it to evolve again every three weeks after that

Thank you so much!

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
np ^^
glad i could help

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello! I recently came across your thread while I was creating a new guide for Evolving Items with a friend. You thread was very useful in explaining the evolving process. I hope you don't mind, but in our FAQ I linked to your thread. If you'd rather I take that down, then by all means I will. Here's a link to our thread if you'd like to check it out. We're still under heavy construction however, so there isn't much up yet. Evolving Items Addicts Anonymous

Gambino Regular

legal bumparoo

Gambino Regular

Gambino Regular

HAPPY NEW YEARS
legal bump

Gambino Regular

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash