Welcome to Gaia! ::

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

k I have a problem,
I bought The case of pietro evoling item like 2 weeks ago and it was the first generation.
So the update just happened and on my evoling item it says generation 9, yet it's only evolved to generation 2
Could you help me???

5,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
as you said b4 the sooner u buy EI's the faster it evolve but the think im confuse is that if you buy the first generation right now, will u still get the item they involve later on like.. first they got a headband,<< u buy it at that time,, then it come out a dress or somthing well u still get that item?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

|| 鳥姫 ||

( "かわいた木枯らし そよそよと。 かわいた木の葉は ひらひらと。" )

*shine shoes* Here we go. Alley oop! *kick*

By the way, I'd like to take over help out if you want.

( "相見える日を 待ちながら 刻を数え歩く。" )

Distinct Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Excuse me, what are Gens?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

PrincessRosera

This is taken from the first page, post 2:
Quote:
Gen »» Generation:
The Generation of an Evolving Item refers to when it was put in the cash shop in relation to the First Generation of said item. As confusing as that sounds, it all boils down to the First Generation being the oldest and the highest numbered Generation being the youngest. If you still don't quite understand, don't worry! It will be explained fully later on.

Distinct Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
ll Toriki ll
PrincessRosera

This is taken from the first page, post 2:
Quote:
Gen »» Generation:
The Generation of an Evolving Item refers to when it was put in the cash shop in relation to the First Generation of said item. As confusing as that sounds, it all boils down to the First Generation being the oldest and the highest numbered Generation being the youngest. If you still don't quite understand, don't worry! It will be explained fully later on.

Oh, thank you! =3

Dangerous Entrepreneur

How come the price of one gen. differs greatly from another gen. of the same item?
Aren't they all the same?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Neah Walker
How come the price of one gen. differs greatly from another gen. of the same item?
Aren't they all the same?
|| 鳥姫 ||

Only when all the gens have finish evolve, only then will they look the same. While the item is evolving, only the first gen have the latest poses, hence why it's more expensive. After they've completely evolve, it's only the name of the item actually affect the pricing.

So if I have the second gen an item and wear it will it evolve as I'm wearing it?

Magical Shoujo

Thank You for this, I completely missed the introduction of EIs, so they were very confusing for me.

ll Toriki ll

One thing though, in the Cash Shop, when I 'try on' the items, it gives me the latest poses?
Same in the marketplace.
For example Zodiacal, the Cancer poses is the first stage right?
So if I bought 6th gen it will give me the cancer poses not the aquarius poses?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Lycanthrope265
So if I have the second gen an item and wear it will it evolve as I'm wearing it?
|| 鳥姫 ||

Yes it will. No matter where the item is (be it listed on the marketplace for sell, storage locker, house storage, inventory), the item will evolve when it is designate to evolve.

SilverDolphin

Ah, that depends on which item you're trying out. If the item is a Rapid EI, it will let you view both the latest poses and the oldest poses as Rapid EI do not lose its poses when it evolve.

The very first stage of Zodiacal is with the "Aquarius poses". So if you preview it in the Cash Shop, it will let you try out the oldest poses (which is the Aquarius). The Cancer poses are the latest and newest poses which currently only the first generation have. If you buy the 6th gen now, you will start with the first stage, Aquarius poses.

Magical Shoujo

ll Toriki ll

Ah, that depends on which item you're trying out. If the item is a Rapid EI, it will let you view both the latest poses and the oldest poses as Rapid EI do not lose its poses when it evolve.

The very first stage of Zodiacal is with the "Aquarius poses". So if you preview it in the Cash Shop, it will let you try out the oldest poses (which is the Aquarius). The Cancer poses are the latest and newest poses which currently only the first generation have. If you buy the 6th gen now, you will start with the first stage, Aquarius poses.
Ah alright thank you very much.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
I have a question and I apologize if this has already been asked or covered. I didn't really want to take a week to read through this entire thread.

What exactly does it mean when you say an item is fully evolved? More specifically, does that mean that I'm able to use 2 or more poses at the SAME time. Or does it just mean I'm able to use 1 pose at a time but I have a full choice of poses. If I want to use 2 different pose options on my avatar at the same time, does that mean I have to buy 2 of the same evolving item?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff