Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Regular

Sevi Rais
Just wondering! I may have missed it, but do you have Titan's Legacy up yet or will you be doing that one soon? <3
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

Titan's legacy still hasn't been confirmed as an EI, SEE A FEW POSTS DOWN but i'm pretty sure i have the link up...
if not, it'll be up in a few minutes when i update the list

on an unrelated note:

BAAAWWWW!
it looks like they're dropping timmy from the story altogether...
that's a lot of reports for me to list him in too...

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Hygienic Lunatic

This was really helpful! Thanks, man. :3

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
NP legal bump

OG GO

Some of the recent gens of older evolving items that are fully evolved have stopped evolving. Do you know why? confused

Mr-Beastie's Honey Bun

Hitched Lunatic

Thank you this has been extremely helpful!! biggrin

Gambino Regular

Rhodope
Some of the recent gens of older evolving items that are fully evolved have stopped evolving. Do you know why? confused
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

well it may just appear that they stopped... they continue at the same rate as they always have and don't speed up...
it's also possible that CP or L0cke forgot to evolve it...
can you say what item/gen it is?

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
emorexic-pimp
Titan's legacy still hasn't been confirmed as an EI.
Lanzer answered you recently about this. How cool! I really need to read those "Ask the Admin" threads. hehe whee

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
I have a question. If your EI's gen never changes even after an evolution, how will people know what poses your EI has when you sell it in the MP? How can you tell which item is worth more or less than the others if the gens are all the same? neutral

Gambino Regular

Sevi Rais
emorexic-pimp
Titan's legacy still hasn't been confirmed as an EI.
Lanzer answered you recently about this. How cool! I really need to read those "Ask the Admin" threads. hehe whee

^ ^;; i guess i forgot to delete that post
thanks

Zombie Neith
I have a question. If your EI's gen never changes even after an evolution, how will people know what poses your EI has when you sell it in the MP? How can you tell which item is worth more or less than the others if the gens are all the same? neutral
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

They will all have the same poses, so they don't need to know at that point...
and the pricing is based off of user-pricing... apparently the appeal of the name without the "__ gen" is huge to some people... either that, or there could be artificial inflation involved (when users by massive amount of one item to try and drive the price up)

OG GO

emorexic-pimp
Rhodope
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

well it may just appear that they stopped... they continue at the same rate as they always have and don't speed up...
it's also possible that CP or L0cke forgot to evolve it...
can you say what item/gen it is?

I have the 8th gen of the Dionaesil. It had evolved after the week a purchased it from the market place but it hasn't evolved since the past 3 or so weeks.

Gambino Regular

Rhodope
I have the 8th gen of the Dionaesil. It had evolved after the week a purchased it from the market place but it hasn't evolved since the past 3 or so weeks.
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

ahh
that was one of the more "random" skips between it's evolutions
>>see first post<<
maybe see if it evolves tomorrow and if not, go ahead and PM either CP or L0cke about it

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
You didn't need to delete the post. It was correct. Lanzer answered you the next day, after all. heh 3nodding

OG GO

emorexic-pimp
Rhodope
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

ahh
that was one of the more "random" skips between it's evolutions
>>see first post<<
maybe see if it evolves tomorrow and if not, go ahead and PM either CP or L0cke about it

Ah, I see. And it has evolved mrgreen Thank you. 3nodding

I didn't even think 0 was a possible type size... O.o

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

on the plus side, i only had to move one item!

(thanks for that link... my computer has been really slow lately)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces