Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

I agree, I like the bald head bu the dark colors don't seem to fit her following. She seems more of a ice god following. Though this is a really great outfit! I would try different colors. Maybe try some creams or more earth tones.

Yeah, I'm At'er... sweatdrop
Meushi
I agree, I like the bald head bu the dark colors don't seem to fit her following. She seems more of a ice god following. Though this is a really great outfit! I would try different colors. Maybe try some creams or more earth tones.

Yeah, I'm At'er... sweatdrop

I wasn't talking about AT style, I was talking about real world style. ;D

What I meant to say about his Eirmihtz is that bald-headed girls need a more subtle presentation, and the jacket was too hardcore-looking.

Alien Sweetheart

At'er or not, his avataer would look better in lighter clother and more earthy tone colors.....so says...Kaze!! ninja *runs off before proven wrong*
Eirmihtz are supposed to be driven, but not given to flash or bling.

Alien Sweetheart

Earth TONES!!! scream *foams at the mouth and passes out*
Meushi
At'er or not, his avataer would look better in lighter clother and more earthy tone colors.....so says...Kaze!! ninja *runs off before proven wrong*

Then that would me her a Famikaze, wouldn't she?

BYAAAAH!

Alien Sweetheart

Alas! I have been one up'ed!

So would all followers have to shave their heads or just the really hard core ones?
Meushi

So would all followers have to shave their heads or just the really hard core ones?

lol naw, it says on Eirmehz's description that to mark his followers, they shave their heads but leave some in the shape of the symbol of Eirmehz.

Alien Sweetheart

Dude, that would look so interesting if you grew just that out! I gotta draw that!

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
It's too bad that designing our own tattoos on Gaia is probably infeasible (I can just see the pr0n now). Getting a tattoo of the gods' symbols (or the rose) would be awesome 3nodding
Meushi

I'd say everyone. twisted *readies razor*

For following the god of mischief, they're pretty hardcore, eh.
I can now imagine a cult, all its members donning the sacred bright blue cloak which is the simble of their god, all have shaven-heads, chanting occult and archaic passages in Gaiata.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
It's too bad that designing our own tattoos on Gaia is probably infeasible (I can just see the pr0n now). Getting a tattoo of the gods' symbols (or the rose) would be awesome 3nodding

it's not entirely undoable, the admins mentioned once that they were thinking about making shirt items that could have custome images on them, so I don't see how a custom tattoo would be so difficult. And it'd be just as easy to moderate as sig.s.

What's this new sub-forum business.. *looks up* I swear, I go away for a second..

Alien Sweetheart

I remember them saying something about the shirts. It would be neat if you could make your own tattoo. It would also be interesting to see who's a follower and what!
I actually thought that tat design and shirt design were linked. O_o

And I should make some prayers and the like. XD Actually, I just solidified my next release. No work today, so I'll be writing this up.

Alien Sweetheart

Hmm, maybe it is, that would be quite a surprise!

LOL should I get my Irish prays out so they have something to say? LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces