Triskdaemon
Damn straight.

We have spoken.
Seth Darkheart
Triskdaemon
Damn straight.

We have spoken.
Yes.
...and that's how Mr. Compatible solved the Mystery of the Missing Threadmasters. The End.
]=[

On that very note, gentlemen, I don't know if either of you participate in fighting RPs such as Leviathan Stadium or anything to the like, but Eirmehz Stadium is up and running.

]=[
Tears of happiness run down my face at this very moment! I, through a reliable source, have found this thread where they actually payed attention to the Gods of Gaia. I based my whole Gaian history off Phrigustus and to see this makes my heart flutter!

-submits to Phrigustus-
Yay! Another follower!
Maximilien Morrel
Yay! Another follower!

T'is a shame that the RP doesn't recognize any other gods and goddesses of Gaia. :[
But all this information @___@
There is still this one...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/veset-monastery-rp-e-pialle-vesetai-sute-ais/t.16384807/

I think it's a shame I haven't learned more of the language! Some followers have learned it and can converse quite well!
:3 Thankies for the link.

Do I see myself a clone?
Partially. I had all of those things in my inventory.

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY, THREAD!

Everything in the Seminary is corrupted/gone! D:

EDITS: Oh, and I changed my name. Maximilien Morrel sucked. And I'm off to find my hard copy I printed off a long time ago...
Found it! Anapectvre vecte cu- "one who is well-established has not yet finished this." My grammar probably sucks.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
I saved some of the Seminary stuff to disk...hold on a minute and I'll upload it to my own webspace and link it. I do so wish the Gaiacast website hadn't died...that's where all of the Veset stuff was hosted, as well as the GEM questbars'n'such.

(isedited!)

Okay, here we go. I had to simplify the filenames for the sake of my host, but here's what I saved...a shame I didn't bother saving the Dictionary. I didn't really care as much about Gaiata back then...before the crash... sad

E Fete Vesetai — the relationships between the Veseti [PDF]

Ete Tejirou Jalati Felotea — how to pray to the Veseti [PDF]

Farai Gosatea — determining your Veseti Alignment [PDF]

Pialle Fou Tavacerou Ilsea — The Legend of the Ovrui [PDF]

Books of the Peuepialle:
Book I - Markings [DOC]
Book III - Tribute [DOC]

And finally, I saved this image of the Pantheon Rose:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks! I didn't have Ete Tejirou Jalati Felotea. I saved all of the other ones, too---on my old computer! All least I have a hard copy of everything now.
<____< -shanks your outfit-

Are you guys speaking in Latin? Or is this some awesome made up language strictly for the Veset Monastery? V_V

HEY PLATONIX. biggrin Sheesh, how long has this project been going! The in depthness of each god, the study of each one is absolutely fascinating. A question, are these the official images of each god or is the user's interpretation? I'm looking at the files right now, and I'm VERY impressed with the devotion towards the gods. But I've also based my character on Phrigustus, as a sub division Goddess beneath him. I mean each god, I am sure is powerful, but like most gods, have some sort of sub-gods/goddesses beneath them to assist in some of the more smaller duties of the Gaian world. Would it be possible for Gaia to ever indicate the presence of this beings? Would the Monastery somehow learn to recognize these new beings? Or would they reject the idea altogether?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff