Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Genesis Rockhide
Meushi
.....I'm not doing that last one at all..at this moment....of course I'm not, that's not true.... ninja

And it's she... xd
Actually its HER. xd Fixed!!

No I didn't take English...... ninja sweatdrop
The Veseti all have different tastes in how their worshippers should act, and so the Monastery is pleased to provide a basic guide to common practices which the followers of certain gods have been known to use in worship.

Also, be sure to check out the dictionary and syntax guide - both have been given minor updates. Again, reminding you, I've updated SYNTAX as well, not just the dictionary. They're small updates, but could be crucial to your understanding of some of the prayers.

Alien Sweetheart

Woo, very interesting!
IS THAT EFFING SERIOUS?! eek
KIKIS ARE UP NOW TO 90k?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

kjnsakdsnjakdhsakdsajkdhkjdsakjdhskadsakdhkjsadhkjsadhskjdhsakj

And I thought they were expensive at 20k.
And if ever, it would plateau on 50k. stressed

Gah. gonk

Note to self. Never go into stocks. My foresight would send me straight to bankruptcy. Twice.
Genesis Rockhide
IS THAT EFFING SERIOUS?! eek
KIKIS ARE UP NOW TO 90k?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

kjnsakdsnjakdhsakdsajkdhkjdsakjdhskadsakdhkjsadhkjsadhskjdhsakj

And I thought they were expensive at 20k.
And if ever, it would plateau on 50k. stressed

Gah. gonk

Note to self. Never go into stocks. My foresight would send me straight to bankruptcy. Twice.
It's been a wild spike, they WERE up to 110k. They've been falling.
TriskDaemon
The Veseti all have different tastes in how their worshippers should act, and so the Monastery is pleased to provide a basic guide to common practices which the followers of certain gods have been known to use in worship.

Also, be sure to check out the dictionary and syntax guide - both have been given minor updates. Again, reminding you, I've updated SYNTAX as well, not just the dictionary. They're small updates, but could be crucial to your understanding of some of the prayers.
Veji and Pete for Eirmehz means the same thing? Path?

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Genesis Rockhide
Vulcagni: Jump into a volcano. Don't forget to wear a swimsuit in your god's color.
lol Vulcagni the fashion icon xd

*goes to check out the update*

Alien Sweetheart

Well I do know there's this rumor going around that they're making something for the Kikis Like a matching hat item or shirt, so that's why alot of people are buying more, or so they say.
Genesis Rockhide
TriskDaemon

Fete, not Pete. XD Gaiata doesn't use P's very much. Butyeah, they're the same thing.
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

b: Hm. I should print up the Gaiata stuff. And study it.

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~

Alien Sweetheart

TriskDaemon
Genesis Rockhide
TriskDaemon

Fete, not Pete. XD Gaiata doesn't use P's very much. Butyeah, they're the same thing.

LOl I saw that, why are their two words for path, do they mean different types of path?
I just wanted two words for path. *shrugs* XD

Alien Sweetheart

LOL Well that makes sense I guess.

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Lots of languages have different words for the same thing. It wouldn't be a very good language without synonyms ^_^
TriskDaemon
Genesis Rockhide
TriskDaemon

What kind of god makes an Ace - 1 AND 11!! mad
*waves an Ace around drunkenly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas