black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My throat feels better, but now I have a headache. WHYYYYYYYYYYY (it's probably dehydration and/or allergies)

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
still working on my avie for this week
Rainbowrific Renia
GLJordan

User Image

Please tell me you're as excited for this set as I am.
THE FREAKIN' CAKE TWINS, OMG.
Ta daaaa~ .

can't honestly say that I am but I might pick it up depending on various factors

Quote:
Also, I know you collect the blind bag figures. The newest wave (#8, I believe. The neon set) is out.
I was Hot Topic and they had a box there, but my friend and I noticed that the packaging is different.
I guess they caught on to what some of us were doing and removed the codes on the back, so there's no way to tell who's in the bag. It's a little disappointing, but whatever.

User Image
User Image

not surprising part of the point is to get you to buy more of them so you can get the ones you want

Sparkly Consumer

I'm so sleepy.
._____.
I've got a 7.5 hour day here and I'm fairly certain I'm not going to make it to lunch without falling asleep.
Thankfully I have full internet usage when I'm not busy.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid
i preordered it from gamestop so i can just go pick it up at the store cool

well i preordered it online and picked pick up from store.. so hopefully that means i can go on release day to pick it up

You're gonna get it before me. emotion_donotwant
After I get mine with the 3DS XL I'll have to waste some time trying to copy my regular 3DS files over. xPUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Nariana
Izzy Says Rawr

Supposedly in Junior high, he was in the wrong crowd. This group of kids broke into a house, and he was waiting outside. Still got busted and went to jail for 10 days. Then he broke his probation by skipping school a few times and went to jail for 2 months.

I mean that doesn't seem to bad. I say you could talk to him too see how he is and not let him get to close. I mean wouldn't you want a stupid mistake you did as a child effect you for the rest of your life. I am not saying be all buddy buddy but don't fully rule him out.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Nariana
This 21 year-old dude that I met at the convention... Found out he went to jail for 2 months as a teenager.

. ______ .
So much for that cute face.

User Image

Everyone has a past though, and you can't judge a person based solely on that. I mean, as long as he didn't do anything extremely serious (which if he was in jail for two months, it can't be anything too bad, right? A crime is a crime, but... you know what I mean.)
There are people who got to jail or get caught doing something wrong and they learn from that mistake.
Has he been in jail since? Has he been in trouble with the law lately? If not, I'd say it's safe to assume that he knows better now. Besides, he was a teenager when he went to jail. In general, teenagers do dumb stuff all the time and usually grow up to regret it.

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Ella has sick breath and sick clingyness going on today. She doesn't have any symptoms yet so I can't help her yet. It's going to be a long day.

~ User Image ~

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Guys...
Did I tell you that I'm officially free of college for this semester???
XD

Ohh god!!
I feel soo liberated and relaxed ^^

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Paul-19
Guys...
XD

Ohh god!!

I know the feeling! Yay summer vacation!

My older sister's friend is here visiting from LA, so she left last night to hang out with him and she hasn't come home yet. Since she never leaves the house, it feels weird being in an empty house when my dad is at work. I have barely had the house to myself since she moved in a year ago.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
btw if anyone is interested, there's a humble bundle going on, and there's a separate weekly thing they do where this week it's telltale games, including the walking dead game

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Paul-19
Guys...
XD

Ohh god!!

~ User Image ~

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Oh God, fashion style Applejack on ebay for less than $50...and they person is taking best offers and not bids!
Please stay that way until the end of the month so I can buy you when I have the money, sugarcube.
crying
In the meantime, I hope my Elements of Harmony guide book thing gets delivered today!

Yay Paul!

User Image
User Image

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Princess Pandamonium

lol thats is sooo retro xDD
and psychedelic....
rofl

Kiwiangel9

I now!!!
Summer it is!!
and it definitely feels like it... 40°C every day!!!
gonk I need a pool!!

you should go out with your friends too...
so you don't feel lonely...
thats what I would do ^^

Hygienic Genius

@ Izzy and Renia:
Yeah... But what bothers me the most is:

1. that he told me 2 days after I met him. Like, I know there are people who immediately fall in love or have a lot of trust or whatever, but dang. This is the worst.

2. that his FB is a real downer. 2/3 posts are somewhat unhappy, unconfident, or just weird.

3. that he kept fishing for compliments and trying to explain himself when I poked fun at him or made a joke. "You're crazy. >.> <.<" "I was kidding. I'm a nice guy blah blah. :/" Take a joke and chill...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff