Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
GLJordan

User Image

Please tell me you're as excited for this set as I am.
THE FREAKIN' CAKE TWINS, OMG.
Ta daaaa~

Also, I know you collect the blind bag figures. The newest wave (#8, I believe. The neon set) is out.
I was Hot Topic and they had a box there, but my friend and I noticed that the packaging is different.
I guess they caught on to what some of us were doing and removed the codes on the back, so there's no way to tell who's in the bag. It's a little disappointing, but whatever.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
featherfire520
Congratulations, that's so exciting! I'm glad that you didn't miss out on it smile

Yeah, baby stuff can be complicated... I have several friends who are expecting and even if they don't actually say it there's an undercurrent of "oooooh you're a knitter! I can't wait to see what you make!"
So far one baby sweater down and most of a baby poncho done xd

User Image

Thanks! I nearly died when I saw that the order for the cards had gone through. The RD promo regularly goes for between $200 and $300 on ebay, and the autographed cards can be pricy as well. I was able to get both for $8 so... it's a huge deal.

I wish I was better at knitting. xD I've done some stuff, but it's nothing to brag about.
I'd love to be able to make blankets and scarves. That's all I really want to make.

I'm much better at sewing so I can make like... pillows and stuff.

Do you have more baby related knitting projects that you'll be working on aside from the sweater and poncho?

User Image
User Image

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Rainbowrific Renia
featherfire520
Congratulations, that's so exciting! I'm glad that you didn't miss out on it smile

Yeah, baby stuff can be complicated... I have several friends who are expecting and even if they don't actually say it there's an undercurrent of "oooooh you're a knitter! I can't wait to see what you make!"
So far one baby sweater down and most of a baby poncho done xd

User Image

Thanks! I nearly died when I saw that the order for the cards had gone through. The RD promo regularly goes for between $200 and $300 on ebay, and the autographed cards can be pricy as well. I was able to get both for $8 so... it's a huge deal.

I wish I was better at knitting. xD I've done some stuff, but it's nothing to brag about.
I'd love to be able to make blankets and scarves. That's all I really want to make.

I'm much better at sewing so I can make like... pillows and stuff.

Do you have more baby related knitting projects that you'll be working on aside from the sweater and poncho?

User Image
User Image
Oooh, do you sew by hand or do you have a machine that you use?

I have one other friend who's pregnant right now but I don't know what to make for her yet. I'm thinking maybe baby booties just because they're so cute 3nodding

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
l_RavenPandorah_l

I'll gladly change the theme at the end of the week. And I love what you are doing <3 I used to volunteer with the special Olympics while in high school but had to stop when I had Hope.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
featherfire520

User Image

I mostly sew by hand, but I can also use a machine. I just don't have one of my own yet.
I plan on adding it to my wedding registry, though. xD I've been dying to have my own sewing machine, but the good ones can be so expensive.
I'm glad I'll be living closer to my grandmother whenever we move. She has an awesome sewing machine, and two summers ago we took a few classes to learn how to use it properly because it has so many functions. My fiance wants to do more than one cosplay next year, as do I, and I'm definitely not working on that all by hand.
emotion_facepalm

I bet those would be cute!

User Image
User Image

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Izzy Said Rawr
l_RavenPandorah_l

I'll gladly change the theme at the end of the week. And I love what you are doing <3 I used to volunteer with the special Olympics while in high school but had to stop when I had Hope.

Thank you Izzy <3
I appreciate it ~ and yeah I started helping with the special olympics due to my siblings that are disabled and wanted to be in it and I decided to help in my own way and learned all I needed to know and even participated on the unified sections along with them
(coaches can do that in sports like bocce) But now my siblings are not in it anymore since they both have jobs at easter seals and all
but I still keep it up because it is fun and I like seeing the smiles on the members faces at the end of the day ~ smile

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Rainbowrific Renia
featherfire520

User Image

I mostly sew by hand, but I can also use a machine. I just don't have one of my own yet.
I plan on adding it to my wedding registry, though. xD I've been dying to have my own sewing machine, but the good ones can be so expensive.
I'm glad I'll be living closer to my grandmother whenever we move. She has an awesome sewing machine, and two summers ago we took a few classes to learn how to use it properly because it has so many functions. My fiance wants to do more than one cosplay next year, as do I, and I'm definitely not working on that all by hand.
emotion_facepalm

I bet those would be cute!

User Image
User Image
Oh that will be nice to have a sewing machine then! I couldn't imagine sewing some of the crazy cosplays out there by hand either...
Hopefully someone will see their way to getting you one as a wedding present! I don't know much about sewing machines but I have seen the prices on some of them when I've been in more general craft stores and they are pretty expensive. My sister's just lucky I don't sew because that means she got to inherit our grandmother's old sewing machine instead of having to fight me for it xd

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
friendly reminder that if you're going to buy animal crossing new leaf you're my best friend and should add me on 3DS

Hygienic Genius

This 21 year-old dude that I met at the convention... Found out he went to jail for 2 months as a teenager.

. ______ .
So much for that cute face.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SheThoughtSheDid
friendly reminder that if you're going to buy animal crossing new leaf you're my best friend and should add me on 3DS

If I had a 3DS I would sad

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

I don't have a 3ds but if I did - I would get that game *o* - I love animal crossing <3

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Nariana
This 21 year-old dude that I met at the convention... Found out he went to jail for 2 months as a teenager.

. ______ .
So much for that cute face.

Well what was he in for?

Hygienic Genius

Izzy Says Rawr

Supposedly in Junior high, he was in the wrong crowd. This group of kids broke into a house, and he was waiting outside. Still got busted and went to jail for 10 days. Then he broke his probation by skipping school a few times and went to jail for 2 months.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

I am your best friend, bro. Preordered it with two day shippinnnnnng
I am so excited I typed outside of my post style codeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

I am your best friend, bro. Preordered it with two day shippinnnnnng
I am so excited I typed outside of my post style codeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i preordered it from gamestop so i can just go pick it up at the store cool

well i preordered it online and picked pick up from store.. so hopefully that means i can go on release day to pick it up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff