purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

That doesn't sound sappy or dumb! It's totally understandable.
Could you have applied for a name change before?
But still, it won't matter for long~ :'DUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Consumer

Rainbowrific Renia

Exactly. I'd rather salvage a friendship, because I was better friends with the person before our relationship started. Plus, I feel like we're better as friends <.<

Also, I need it to be next week I need pay day to be here .-.

And yay, college raised tuition again and also raised housing a few hundred dollars. FML.

Spoopy Elder

I hate when coworkers are incompetent and respond with suggestions without actually reading my documents.
Because if they had read them, they'd see what they suggested has already been done.
DxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Chaos_Bunny]
Congrats on getting married!!! I am crazy jealous!! My dream is get married and be an awesome wife and one day
kec78emh:0="Chaos_Bunny]
Congrats on getting married!!! I am crazy jealous!! My dream is get married and be an awesome wife and one day mom.

Aww well I have only been a wife for a few hours so I don't think I am awesome just yet. Though Chris might say other wise.
But I have being an awesome mother packed down pretty Well I mean its been pretty much me alone rasing Hope the past two years.

Rainbowrific Renia

That's not stupid at all. I would be the same way if it were me. I mean I am kinda glad to be changing my name and moving states away form my family after all the emotional abuse I have been threw at there hands. Its a total new start for me erasing my past and the pain linked too,
Also I kinda regret giving Hope her fathers name. He think he will being doing the same to her after I move he doesn't make effort now I highly doubt he will make effort then.

Hygienic Genius

Izzy Said Rawr
Nariana
@ Izzy and Renia:
Yeah... But what bothers me the most is:

1. that he told me 2 days after I met him. Like, I know there are people who immediately fall in love or have a lot of trust or whatever, but dang. This is the worst.

2. that his FB is a real downer. 2/3 posts are somewhat unhappy, unconfident, or just weird.

3. that he kept fishing for compliments and trying to explain himself when I poked fun at him or made a joke. "You're crazy. >.> <.<" "I was kidding. I'm a nice guy blah blah. :/" Take a joke and chill...

1)Maybe he wanted to get it out of the way in case you wanted to run away sooner? I am like that (never been to jail) but if I am interested in someone I always be very out front out things so it doesn't cause a conflict later.

2) I am bias on this subject. I used to be like that. So as a Fb downer.. I have no comment.

3) People with low self esteem(Guessing he has low self esteem based on the FB comment you made) can be like that some times. I know I do fish for them. And I try and explain myself and get defensive easily.

Seeing what you said, he does seem a bit off. But I am bias still and say go for it if its too bad just walk away. xD (that's just me)

I'll just keep talking to him for now. If my mind changes a little, then we'll see and I'll let you know. But my little boy toils are nothing...
Congratulations on getting married~
And if you want to change Hope's name, do it while she remembers nothing. :3

@ Jordan: Yeah, probably. Still doesn't make me feel any better, lol. xD

All this talk about serious relationships becoming marriage... SO JEALOUS.
Well, somewhat. I'm too young right now. I kinda want a serious relationship again, though. It's difficult finding mature boys nowadays, it seems.

Spoopy Elder

Mine's seven years older than me and still not super mature. |D /shot
In some aspects, I guess.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I want to work on art and stuff...

...but I don't want to actually DO the work. Like if my art could just draw itself, or my stories could write themselves. Just get what's in my head magically on the screen.

Spoopy Elder

My novel's been open all day and I never even touched it.
I just started watching Fairy Tail because no.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
My novel's been open all day and I never even touched it.
I just started watching Fairy Tail because no.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, starting an almost 200 episode long anime is a great idea. Especially Fairy Tail.

I look forward to flailing about it with you. heart heart heart

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
how is this for realistic looking?

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
EveEden
how is this for realistic looking?
nice! Cute animals.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

I was going to make carrot muffins and forgot to buy carrots. Who feels like an idiot right now? This gal.

~ User Image ~

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Kiwiangel9

Yes, starting an almost 200 episode long anime is a great idea. Especially Fairy Tail.

I look forward to flailing about it with you. heart heart heart

User Image

I think you missed my post about the fact that I started watching Fairy Tail a few days ago, because I will gladly flail about it with you guys.
I'm on episode 30 something right now.
xD

Seriously, two episodes in and I fell in love.
Sorta like what happened with me and One Piece.
And I promised myself I wouldn't get attached to another long-running series... DAMMIT.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
That doesn't sound sappy or dumb! It's totally understandable.
Could you have applied for a name change before?
But still, it won't matter for long~ :'DUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

At one point I was going to get my last name changed when my mom married my step-dad.
I wasn't too fond of him at the time though, so that never happened. After a while I realized I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting it changed when I was already so used to my last name being what it is.

I just hated that fact that, for instance, there were some teachers I had in high school that, when they saw what my last name was, would pull me aside and ask things like "How is your dad doing?" etc. I would quickly let them know who my mom and grandma were (since my grandma was a teacher in the high school for over 30 years, so everyone knew her), that way the focus would switch from my dad to members of my family that I actually know/care about. It was annoying to always be associated with my dad, because I knew (and I still know) absolutely nothing about him, how he's doing, or if he's even still alive. I also really, really don't care, so when people brought it up, it just angered me.

User Image
User Image

Friendly Gaian

11,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ap thread been updated for next week <3[ /color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff