$15... wut? 0.40861466821886 40.9% [ 702 ]
Total Votes:[ 1718 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 246 247 248 > >> >>> »|

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I'm kinda glad that with this item, they started off with my own star sign (Aquarius). They I do't have to wait months/weeks for them to get there.

You think that they might include Ophiuchus in this pose? (because of the recent controversy going on right now with the zodiac and this new sign.) or would that be too bothersome?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Celebiest
I'm kinda glad that with this item, they started off with my own star sign (Aquarius). They I do't have to wait months/weeks for them to get there.

You think that they might include Ophiuchus in this pose? (because of the recent controversy going on right now with the zodiac and this new sign.) or would that be too bothersome?
If I recall aquariaus was from january 20 to february 18 before the change that the new sign caused.So this ei might be going by the zodiac,before ophiuchus came along.So,no I don't think so....

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
Has anyone verified whether or not this will include the so-called new zodiac? If they did, it'd be weird, but cool to get an extra evolution.

Hopeful Girl

The Land Before Tom
Celebiest

If I recall aquariaus was from January 20 to February 18 before the change that the new sign caused.So this ei might be going by the zodiac,before Ophiuchus came along.So,no I don't think so....

Gasp. You are right. 3nodding So there is a possibility that Ophiuchus might not be involved. emo

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ADD ME PLEASE, I CRAVE FOR FAYREN-NESS. heart
le fan biggrin

the artwork for this ei just instanly blew me away... as does all of fayren's items... ( already bought one with cash :3)

Hopeful Girl

Original 12 Zodiacal Dates:

Aries - March 21 to April 19
Taurus - April 20 to May 20
Gemini - May 21 to June 20
Cancer - June 21 to July 21
Leo - July 23 to August 23
Virgo - August 23 to September 23
Libra - September 23 to October 23
Scorpio - October 23 to November 22
Sagittarius - November 22 to December 22
Capricorn - December 22 to January 20
Aquarius - January 20 to February 19
Pisces - February 19 to March 20
i can tell i'm gonna love Zodiacal:
1. Fayren's great with items
2. i'm a fan of zodiac stuff
3. i paid $15 for it, it better be worth it
4. the first evo stage looks pretty good

Mega Superfan

Ok guys, I'm back from work so I'll be working on updating the fan list with all the names that PM'd me first. Then I'll make my way through the posts.

Mega Superfan

Oh yeah, double posting in my own thread. lol Anyway:

The Land Before Tom
I cant wait to see how this ei turns out..I just find it funny how most of us are constantly complaining about the case not finishing,and they give us the zodiacal...Oh well,It looks very promising...
The complaining about case has to do with us not having a definite time frame for when it will evolve next. Whereas with the Zodiacal, we know for sure that it will evolve once a month.

Roxore
There is another zodiac sign listed, that I think switched sanitarians out of it's birth spot.
I am aware of this new sign. However, when I updated the post with the information on the other signs I was not given any information. As I verify the information provided to me I'll look into Ophiuchus. :')

Alright. Fan list is currently up-to-date. I'm going to get to work on some banners to decorate the posts.

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm curious, what do you guys think about the representation of Aquarius in the current stage? I happen to like the blues and overall designs of each pose. What's even great is the synergy each individual pose has with one another. Makes me wish I had one for each pose... Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Troll?

Mega Superfan

I love how clean, yet flowing the items appear. Sure, they have sharp edges, but it doesn't detract from the symbol for Aquarius being "The Water Bearer." What I also like about the item is that since Aquarius is considered masculine, that these poses aren't overly feminine. While rather unisex, they can be played up to be either masculine or female.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Nice poses so far, like the one month thing. Cancer my sign, it really describes me to well. Now I know why I like looking at the moon and it's glow. Really hope my month has good poses, same too everyone else too.

Mega Superfan

I'm excited about Leo even though I have to wait six months. XD It'll be worth it though, for me at least, because I have never been disappointed by a Fayren item. = w=
I really want the Are's stage to be good 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces