$15... wut? 0.40861466821886 40.9% [ 702 ]
Total Votes:[ 1718 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 246 247 248 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm hoping Taurus turns out to be wicked tough, but that's just me wanting my sign to be my perfect item. sweatdrop
I'll love each and every stage, I just know I will! smile

Blessed Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
add me to the fanlist please....

I'm going to be slaving hard for this one hehe

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i wonder what cancer and scorpio are going to be like because crabs look a bit like scorpios no stupity

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Yay, managed to nab one for 1.3 mil. I could have probably waited some more for the price to drop even more... But considering the next cheapest was 1.4 mil...

Hm, gotta figure out what kind of outfit...

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Alilatias
Yay, managed to nab one for 1.3 mil. I could have probably waited some more for the price to drop even more... But considering the next cheapest was 1.4 mil...

Not that easy... I'm still trying to figure mine out. Gotta hope that I get it perfect before the next update, it'll suck if I get it just right only to have it evolve on me. sweatdrop

Mega Superfan

I'll be happy if I even get one before it's second evolution. XD I already made an avi with it that I want to use. *points to signature* Bluuue. = u=

Does anyone have any suggestions that they'd like to see decoration and/or content wise in the thread?

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Maybe something akin to what I'm trying to achieve? Make an avatar out of the current stage of Zodiacal. The winner(s) can be chosen from the best... Yeah, not that great of an idea... Sorry... sweatdrop

By the way, I love that blue avatar in your sig! It looks really cool!

Mega Superfan

Yeah... the only issue is the prize for winning. I'm reluctant to require any sort of fee for the contest, but at this point in time it's the only way I can see to generate any sort of monetary reward. I have a whole 2k on me right now...

Thanks. :') I like where you're headed with your own at the moment.
anyone wanna talk with me? bored...
Trigger Sad
Alilatias

Not that easy... I'm still trying to figure mine out. Gotta hope that I get it perfect before the next update, it'll suck if I get it just right only to have it evolve on me. sweatdrop

good luck 3nodding
it was kinda hard for me, but i ended up making 3 avi's using it:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
EDIT: I'm calling them: Dawn, Day, and Night

Mega Superfan

Gah. Sorry I'm not so talkative within the thread, I'm trying to work out an issue with with school and work. D:

@Gargroyal: Nice. =)
Celestarre
Gah. Sorry I'm not so talkative within the thread, I'm trying to work out an issue with with school and work. D:

@Gargroyal: Nice. =)

D:
thanks, i try my best

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
YAY! I did some cash offers and can now have MAH items!!!!! I even managed to make a decent avatar with them >.<

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Celestarre
The complaining about case has to do with us not having a definite time frame for when it will evolve next. Whereas with the Zodiacal, we know for sure that it will evolve once a month
I know,was just joking.Anyways,Well seeing as this is a 15 dollar ei,in the long run,I'm hoping that this ei has more poses than the gogh reed,Urn and the compass combined..

Mega Superfan

The Land Before Tom
Celestarre
The complaining about case has to do with us not having a definite time frame for when it will evolve next. Whereas with the Zodiacal, we know for sure that it will evolve once a month
I know,was just joking.Anyways,Well seeing as this is a 15 dollar ei,in the long run,I'm hoping that this ei has more poses than the gogh reed,Urn and the compass combined..
Ah. Sometimes I'm pretty bad at discerning typed sarcasm/joking unless it's painfully obvious. >_>;

Anyway, I'm not sure if it'll have more than all three of those combined. I think that might be a bit high of a... wish. However, if we continue to get poses pertaining to the most recent sign throughout the month that it is available, it might be a pretty good contender to have more than any of the mentioned three. As it stands now, if there were no extra poses added and 6 individual poses per evolution (I'm not counting the initial astrolabe pose as I think it'll be a pose that doesn't leave with each evo), we'd end up with 72-78 poses (depending on whether it evolves for 12 months or 13).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff