9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Odd Cinderella
Trigger Sad
Odd Cinderella
Trigger Sad
I've decided that as a personal challenge for myself (and maybe the some of you other fans), I would make an outfit(s) using each evolution of this item as the main item. I even got a second one just incase I become in need of a bit of matching help. sweatdrop
It'll be hard, especially if I take into account my limited amount of items and gold, but I want to try! crying
So far, this is what I've gotten out of Aquarius' stage; what do you guys think? Does it need any improving? Any advice? Help would be very much appreciated! 3nodding
Very Celestial. 3nodding I have seen people done this before. With Seracila Pendant. Hell. I tried doing Seracila Pendant + Western Zodiac. whee

Wow, it looks like I won't be the first one to try such an endeavor with an item with multiple themed poses/stages! surprised
Still, I'm going for this, and I'm not gonna get dithered by anything... Unless it's avi-block, but that still won't stop me! scream

Also thank you for the compliment! I still have a few flaws with this outfit that I want to fix, such as the pants and shirt... I honestly don't know what to add there, and the belt itself looks like it doesn't match an of the other shades of blue... I want to keep the pants white, and maybe find some other shirt, but I really need something that can go around my waist... confused
Dappy Dander? Shirt....? What theme are you going for??

I was thinking "Princely Elf," which is why I kind of find the open shirt a bit inappropriate, unless I go for a more flirty persona. The problem is that the pants go a bit to high up which causes a bit of a clipping issue, if you haven't noticed, the belly gem is getting covered a bit by the pants... The ones I had on before (White Glamrock Jeans), but the cover too much of the feet...
Dappy Dandy's shirt would be lovely! Heck, the sash and eyes would work great on this avatar too, but I don't have the gold to buy it... Well, I do have the gold, but I would end up having a little more than a few coins afterwards... I don't want to break bank... sad

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Celestarre
Trigger Sad
Try the blue sash in Captain Ara's Nestegg.

Ok, I'm really leaving now. Night guys.
rofl

Dang, I just sold it!!! gonk
Nah, I looked it up again, the sash rides up a lot, and leaves a huge white chunk where my current belt fills it up somewhat nicely. Thank you anyway! It is very much appreciated. smile

Hopeful Girl

Well, when I was talking about Dappy, I was talking about the sash. Shirt? Maybe Louie + the new vests from Durem? ninja

Romantic Sweetheart

8,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
You can add me, I'm trying to save up for it.
I loooove it, the moment I saw it I fell in love.

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Trigger Sad
Odd Cinderella
Trigger Sad
Odd Cinderella
Trigger Sad
I've decided that as a personal challenge for myself (and maybe the some of you other fans), I would make an outfit(s) using each evolution of this item as the main item. I even got a second one just incase I become in need of a bit of matching help. sweatdrop
It'll be hard, especially if I take into account my limited amount of items and gold, but I want to try! crying
So far, this is what I've gotten out of Aquarius' stage; what do you guys think? Does it need any improving? Any advice? Help would be very much appreciated! 3nodding
Very Celestial. 3nodding I have seen people done this before. With Seracila Pendant. Hell. I tried doing Seracila Pendant + Western Zodiac. whee

Wow, it looks like I won't be the first one to try such an endeavor with an item with multiple themed poses/stages! surprised
Still, I'm going for this, and I'm not gonna get dithered by anything... Unless it's avi-block, but that still won't stop me! scream

Also thank you for the compliment! I still have a few flaws with this outfit that I want to fix, such as the pants and shirt... I honestly don't know what to add there, and the belt itself looks like it doesn't match an of the other shades of blue... I want to keep the pants white, and maybe find some other shirt, but I really need something that can go around my waist... confused
Dappy Dander? Shirt....? What theme are you going for??

I was thinking "Princely Elf," which is why I kind of find the open shirt a bit inappropriate, unless I go for a more flirty persona. The problem is that the pants go a bit to high up which causes a bit of a clipping issue, if you haven't noticed, the belly gem is getting covered a bit by the pants... The ones I had on before (White Glamrock Jeans), but the cover too much of the feet...
Dappy Dandy's shirt would be lovely! Heck, the sash and eyes would work great on this avatar too, but I don't have the gold to buy it... Well, I do have the gold, but I would end up having a little more than a few coins afterwards... I don't want to break bank... sad

About the pants, last year's Spirited Snowflake Trousers might work a lil' better here. Other than that, I like your commitment (it takes me back when I used to do a quest to make outfits that matched the First and the Fifth gen. of Seracila during the latter's run...)

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you gaia, you just made Capricorn the last sign >>

Beloved Heckler

User Image

I love this EI! I think it will be awesome. This is my first avi using it, I am sure there will be many more!

Open and Recruiting

Dangerous Bloodsucker

I cant wait to see how this ei turns out..I just find it funny how most of us are constantly complaining about the case not finishing,and they give us the zodiacal...Oh well,It looks very promising...

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
The MP place still hasn't gone down.
xD

I wonder if they'll include the newest zodiac?

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Celestarre
Roxore
Can you add the poses with back poses also please?
Oh! Absolutely. I didn't even think about that. ^^; Thank you.

Also, I'm back now. Class got out early so I'm currently updating the fan list.

Yea when I was doing my fan thread I didn't think about back poses until like the 3rd evo of it. Don't worry glad I could remind you, and school for me is out today it's a snow day.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
There is another zodiac sign listed, that I think switched sanitarians out of it's birth spot.

Read up,http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/new-zodiac-sign-chart-ophiuchus-jan-13-2011

So that means that the new zodiac Ophiuchus goes, before Sagittarius and should be added to this EI!

In case you don't want to read here is the chart

NEW ZODIAC SIGN CHART

Capricorn
January 20- to February 16

Aquarius
February 16 to March 11

Pisces
March 11 to April 18.

Aries
April 18 to May 13

Taurus
May 13 to June 21.

Gemini
June 21 to July 20

Cancer
July 20 to August 10

Leo
August 10 to September 16

Virgo
September 16 to October 30

Libra
October 30 to November 23

Scorpio
November 23 to November 29

Ophiuchus
November 29 to December 17

Sagittarius
December 17 to January 20

(I my self, is Ophiuchus's Zodiac sign born December 1st).

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I wish I had a time machine to see what the Leo poses would look like.
I got to admit I think it's cute how some people are helping you with this fan thread. It's just adorable, and helpful to you! I hope to see this item go up on awesomeness add me to the fan list please~!
Hello, how are all of you?
(what do you think of my avi?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas