Total Votes:[ 1718 ]

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Spekularyon
Sorry if this has already been asked
but now that it's fully evolved, does anyone know how long it's going to take for each subsequent gen to fully evolve? a week? 2 weeks? a month?

I think it will still take a month for each subsequent gen to evolve.
Like, if you have a 2nd gen, it will take another month from when the first gen finale'd to evolve and get all of the poses. So, the 27th of next month. Or around the date the Zodiac symbol changes.
I'm not sure if I'm entirely correct, but I hope this helped. c:
I just bought a completely evolved Zodiacal.
Is it just me, or are some poses missing? I can't seem to find the awesome halberd....

Nevermind. I found it. >.<;

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

Madalyn Plith
A bumpy road with highs and lows, overall above par and very much worth the original purchase.

t3h marth
What I didn't liked: the number of poses and the waiting time, 1 year was too much imo.
I think you missed the point of the item. That's a shame; the theme is a huge part of the Zodiacal's charm.

the "one evolution per month because of signs" was only a plus... it could be perfectly "one evolution per two weeks" normal EI... but I guess people would have complain about that...

I like the theme... but as I said, I didn't liked the waiting time...

Unstoppable Fighter

How long does it take...

Late reply but, I LOVE the finale! Especially the Gemini top. And at least the artist put in some Ophiuchus stuff. I'll be disappointed if the 13th Zodiac isn't included.

Before tears become strength?
Hi!
I would like to ask you a question... A have bought a Zodiacal and today it has evolved to 13th generation. But the previous generation disappeared. Does that mean I won't get all of the generation after one year? Only the last one?
Sorry if it's a stupid question but this is my first EI :S

Angelic Blob

Shayana Aquila
Hi!
I would like to ask you a question... A have bought a Zodiacal and today it has evolved to 13th generation. But the previous generation disappeared. Does that mean I won't get all of the generation after one year? Only the last one?

When an Evolving Item evolves, it goes through stages (or phases if you prefer)
Example: Stage 1 will have items(A)... while Stage 2 will have items(B).
Stage 1 will not be available while Stage 2 exist; and so on. You will have access to the all the Stages when the item has completely evolved. For the Zodiacal, I am unsure if they plan to evolve the rest of the generations more quickly than the original release or at the same pace, which means you have to wait a full year for completion and a passing month for each stage.

Rapid EIs are different because the Stages remain available throughout its evolution.

Silver von Voltaire's Partner In Crime

Dapper Dabbler

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Bunai

Lovin' the avatars ninja

I must say, I'm quite impressed you still got to hang onto that skin (;

* applauds *

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ahh, I cannot believe that its been a year already. I've waited so long for this EI to fully evolve, and now it has c:

It turned out beautiful!

Now its time to take advantage of the market >D

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Vastald
Bunai

Lovin' the avatars ninja

* applauds *

My mule account still has that skin c:
Never changed it cuz I liked it too much ^^

Angelic Blob

Vastald
Bunai

Lovin' the avatars ninja

* applauds *
I just like the way it looks...
so unique. Though I wish I did wearing clothing that fully showed its design.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bunai
Vastald
Bunai

Lovin' the avatars ninja

* applauds *

The day you change your avatar is the day my eyes will expand as wide as saucers so much so that they'll overstretch, bleed, and explode out onto my laptop screen.

as for the zodiacal...uh...: so nice that the 2nd gens evolved. the current 500-600k difference between the 1st and 2nd gens astound me. eek i would have thought the 2nd gen would go up to at least 1.6/1.7 mil since it has all the poses too.
Bunai
Shayana Aquila
Hi!

When an Evolving Item evolves, it goes through stages (or phases if you prefer)
Example: Stage 1 will have items(A)... while Stage 2 will have items(B).
Stage 1 will not be available while Stage 2 exist; and so on. You will have access to the all the Stages when the item has completely evolved. For the Zodiacal, I am unsure if they plan to evolve the rest of the generations more quickly than the original release or at the same pace, which means you have to wait a full year for completion and a passing month for each stage.

Rapid EIs are different because the Stages remain available throughout its evolution.

I see, thank you very much for the answer heart I understand now... I thought something wrong with it xp

Angelic Blob

Existential Existence
Bunai
Vastald
Bunai

Lovin' the avatars ninja

* applauds *

The day you change your avatar is the day my eyes will expand as wide as saucers so much so that they'll overstretch, bleed, and explode out onto my laptop screen.

as for the zodiacal...uh...: so nice that the 2nd gens evolved. the current 500-600k difference between the 1st and 2nd gens astound me. eek i would have thought the 2nd gen would go up to at least 1.6/1.7 mil since it has all the poses too.
eek scary heh.
I am gradually creating a imitation of the skin by using a combination of items. Currently no eyes really match the jelly-like appearance.

Ah, the 3rd gen is on Stage 12?
I guess that means the other gens are going to complete every EI Report, which is nice, because waiting a year for each gen is crazy.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bunai
Existential Existence
Bunai
Vastald
Bunai

Lovin' the avatars ninja

* applauds *

eek scary heh.
I am gradually creating a imitation of the skin by using a combination of items. Currently no eyes really match the jelly-like appearance.

Ah, the 3rd gen is on Stage 12?
I guess that means the other gens are going to complete every EI Report, which is nice, because waiting a year for each gen is crazy.

Oh no it's still going to take them 1 month each to evolve. The 2nd Gen fully evolved last week though, and it's like 600k less than a 1st Gen even though they have the same poses.

Yeah nothing really can substitute those creepy hot pink eyes xd

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I bought zodical 13th gen today (( finally got the money to buy it )) will I have to wait a year to get all the stages?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff