$15... wut? 0.40861466821886 40.9% [ 702 ]
Total Votes:[ 1718 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 246 247 248 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
It's definitely Fayren. She's even wearing the item.

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Odd Cinderella
Hey! Another S.P. Fanthread reg! heart It's me, Tsukiyomi Takari. Or TK if you remember? xd

Oh, hey! Of course I remember you! smile

(I sure wish that firewall didn't have to block out literally every forum in existence during the Pendant's last few evos...)

I love this thread already. I already see the potential for crakpot theories up the arse for potential future evos and poses. It'll be like old times. Fun times.

(Hell, I'm sitting here planning on questing my arse off to get the Zodiacal, just like I had done for the Pendant nearly a year and a half ago.)

Hopeful Girl

Alilatias
Odd Cinderella
Hey! Another S.P. Fanthread reg! heart It's me, Tsukiyomi Takari. Or TK if you remember? xd

Oh, hey! Of course I remember you! smile

(I sure wish that firewall didn't have to block out literally every forum in existence during the Pendant's last few evos...)

I love this thread already. I already see the potential for crakpot theories up the arse for potential future evos and poses. It'll be like old times. Fun times.

(Hell, I'm sitting here planning on questing my arse off to get the Zodiacal, just like I had done for the Pendant nearly a year and a half ago.)
Oh my! It's been nearly a year and a half already? xd So sad that Psy got hacked. emo She still on as InsolentPup, I could be misspelling that. xp Also, do you like my Zodiac Student outfit? whee

Man-Hungry Gawker

11,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
MagicalSins
Celestarre
MagicalSins
This thread is not "official".....
Obviously. Hence why it is in quotation marks. If it was official it'd have been created by Gaia staff. =/
False advertising then... Gaia has made an announcement regarding this.
User Image

What is being falsely advertised? O_o
I don't understand why some people make a fuss over the word "official" in a fanthread title, regardless of it being in quotations or not. Who cares? It's not like weird, false information is being spread. It's nice to have one organized thread to discuss an item.

...Or at least it'll eventually be one thread once the item isn't all shiny and new and attracting topics.

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Odd Cinderella
Oh my! It's been nearly a year and a half already? xd So sad that Psy got hacked. emo She still on as InsolentPup, I could be misspelling that. xp Also, do you like my Zodiac Student outfit? whee

Psy got hacked? FFFFFFFFFF-

That's a nice outfit.

7,600 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I could fill a thousand pages telling you how i felt and still you would not understand.

i would love to be added to the fan list! this is such a cool EL i cant wait 4 Gemini!!! heart
So now i leave without a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

Hopeful Girl

Alilatias
Odd Cinderella

Psy got hacked? FFFFFFFFFF-

That's a nice outfit.
Why do you think OP never updated? crying

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I've decided that as a personal challenge for myself (and maybe the some of you other fans), I would make an outfit(s) using each evolution of this item as the main item. I even got a second one just incase I become in need of a bit of matching help. sweatdrop
It'll be hard, especially if I take into account my limited amount of items and gold, but I want to try! crying
So far, this is what I've gotten out of Aquarius' stage; what do you guys think? Does it need any improving? Any advice? Help would be very much appreciated! 3nodding

Hopeful Girl

Trigger Sad
I've decided that as a personal challenge for myself (and maybe the some of you other fans), I would make an outfit(s) using each evolution of this item as the main item. I even got a second one just incase I become in need of a bit of matching help. sweatdrop
It'll be hard, especially if I take into account my limited amount of items and gold, but I want to try! crying
So far, this is what I've gotten out of Aquarius' stage; what do you guys think? Does it need any improving? Any advice? Help would be very much appreciated! 3nodding
Very Celestial. 3nodding I have seen people done this before. With Seracila Pendant. Hell. I tried doing Seracila Pendant + Western Zodiac. whee

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Anyone know if this EI is being done by 1 artist or by many? Put me on the list!

Mega Superfan

Ok, fan list is updated.

I have to get to bed now. Gotta get up at 6:30am for work. D: I'll be back tomorrow to work on some banners for the thread and I'll contemplate some more on how I want things organized.

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Odd Cinderella
Trigger Sad
Very Celestial. 3nodding I have seen people done this before. With Seracila Pendant. Hell. I tried doing Seracila Pendant + Western Zodiac. whee

Wow, it looks like I won't be the first one to try such an endeavor with an item with multiple themed poses/stages! surprised
Still, I'm going for this, and I'm not gonna get dithered by anything... Unless it's avi-block, but that still won't stop me! scream

Also thank you for the compliment! I still have a few flaws with this outfit that I want to fix, such as the pants and shirt... I honestly don't know what to add there, and the belt itself looks like it doesn't match an of the other shades of blue... I want to keep the pants white, and maybe find some other shirt, but I really need something that can go around my waist... confused

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I found the fan thread! xD

Mega Superfan

Trigger Sad
Try the blue sash in Captain Ara's Nestegg.

Ok, I'm really leaving now. Night guys.
rofl

Hopeful Girl

Trigger Sad
Odd Cinderella
Trigger Sad

Wow, it looks like I won't be the first one to try such an endeavor with an item with multiple themed poses/stages! surprised
Still, I'm going for this, and I'm not gonna get dithered by anything... Unless it's avi-block, but that still won't stop me! scream

Also thank you for the compliment! I still have a few flaws with this outfit that I want to fix, such as the pants and shirt... I honestly don't know what to add there, and the belt itself looks like it doesn't match an of the other shades of blue... I want to keep the pants white, and maybe find some other shirt, but I really need something that can go around my waist... confused
Dappy Dander? Shirt....? What theme are you going for??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff