<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 823 824 825 > >> >>> »|

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Chibi Halo
-Seraphoid-
will gaia tan be leading this or celestial emissary (I nominate her).

It's looking like the mother of all gods is leading the charge and not a humanized version of Gaia the world.

So the old gal is really going out for a spin.

Wonderful.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
`Hydro
Michelle Chiba
`Hydro
Zzyli
`Hydro

Well it's would be easier to actually become the goddess than afford this. Too rich for my blood.

I know that feeling. Hopefully when we meet Gaia in the manga (please let us meet her emotion_kirakira ), it will be possible to do slightly cheaper cosplays, or develop a suitably themed outfit. I'm finding that my invo currently has a sad lack of leafy green items to match the badge we got.

I'm thinking I'm just going to change back to my water warrior outfit and think of myself as one of these many gods that the storyline mentions. xP
it looks very nice on you. I represent the goddess of the moon. 3nodding

Thank you. emotion_kirakira
I think you look lovey as well, pleased to meet you moon goddess.
Thank-you. I'm known as Elius or AKA known as Luna.

Time-traveling Senshi

FylkSoul
Chibi Halo
-Seraphoid-
will gaia tan be leading this or celestial emissary (I nominate her).

It's looking like the mother of all gods is leading the charge and not a humanized version of Gaia the world.

So the old gal is really going out for a spin.

Wonderful.

Somebody has to avenge what happened to Meili. Who better than the angry mother type. I have a feeling she'll be like the angry mother bear type. Mess with the child and face the wrath of the mother. 3nodding

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

oh my gosh

my mental headcanon is airships attempting to duel flying minions and armies of spirits like in fantasia's Night on Bald Mountain interpretation

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Crazy theory time: So has anyone wondered about if Gaia has a Tree? Or even that she is the tree that holds up the whole world? Hmmm.....

Time-traveling Senshi

`Hydro
Crazy theory time: So has anyone wondered about if Gaia has a Tree? Or even that she is the tree that holds up the whole world? Hmmm.....

Now you have me thinking about those old legends where the world was being held up on the back of a celestial turtle. And going with the turtle angle that has me thinking about the Lion Turtle Cities from the Legend of Korra during the Era of Raava.

I wonder what the tree of the goddess would look like if she does indeed have one.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Been thinking about what my tree will look like, but all I can think of is Diedrichs everywhere.

I'm not very imaginative.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
`Hydro
Or even that she is the tree that holds up the whole world? Hmmm.....

I still think Gaia itself is a planet similar to Earth. The Zurgs themselves said so. A watery world that supports plant & animal life, Casimir being one of those plants.

Cluttered Gaian

Chibi Halo
          I wonder what the tree of the goddess would look like if she does indeed have one.

I misread this as "I wonder what the goddess of trees would look like" and now I'm hoping to hear about a spirit who guards over the genesis of new Casimir trees. emotion_kirakira

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Anamosa Valentine
`Hydro

I still think Gaia itself is a planet similar to Earth. The Zurgs themselves said so. A watery world that supports plant & animal life, Casimir being one of those plants.

I think Gaia is planet Gaia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Streaker

Arlette Mori
Usually I'd be all over joining Gaia's side, but I supported the Dark elves way back when. I'm still conflicted. gonk

I'm glad there's still time to choose sides because I have a feeling I'm going to have to flip a coin to decide who I'll join.

I never supported them but I always felt bad for them emotion_8c

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Hassli
Anamosa Valentine
`Hydro

I think Gaia is planet Gaia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup, she must be the spirit of the planet itself. So that'd mean all this time, we were walking around her for years while she blessed us from the ground below. o.o

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
You will most certainly have my support in this endeavor against Nyx! I feel like it's time to pull out my old airship captain outfit...

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Chibi Halo
`Hydro

Now you have me thinking about those old legends where the world was being held up on the back of a celestial turtle. And going with the turtle angle that has me thinking about the Lion Turtle Cities from the Legend of Korra during the Era of Raava.

There is plenty of tree and goddess mythology. Yggdrasil, for one. I have also been thinking of the very confusing anime series Tenchi Muyo: there are some characters with the tree/airship thing going on there too. Don't ask me to explain that series though...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Arlette Mori
Usually I'd be all over joining Gaia's side, but I supported the Dark elves way back when. I'm still conflicted. gonk

I'm glad there's still time to choose sides because I have a feeling I'm going to have to flip a coin to decide who I'll join.

Did you support Dark Elves? Or did you support Kuros?

Remember, not all dark elves are members of the Kuro Gang. Given what Luca's been up to, I wouldn't even be surprised if Kuro Gang members back in the '08 Olympics have fled the Gang recently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff