Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
Tsukita-chan
User ImageUser Image -so much demure in this page-

20T for a DRT.. is insane.. emo
won't even say anything about RT, MRT, BRT and the damn QS.....

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

❤♔❤♔❤
Yeah, Quartz Stub still gets me... My dreams for more Bubblegum Blue hairs must wait until they go down! xp

... Although my love for more hairs could be settled if Gaia would just place the Silver Scissors ticket back in the CS with its sale price so I can buy it and submit it. -winky winky at whomever may be lurking that can get it added to the CS- wink

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Princess Kunzite
Yeah, Quartz Stub still gets me... My dreams for more Bubblegum Blue hairs must wait until they go down! xp

... Although my love for more hairs could be settled if Gaia would just place the Silver Scissors ticket back in the CS with its sale price so I can buy it and submit it. -winky winky at whomever may be lurking that can get it added to the CS- wink
User Imagewish they had an extra tier for them this BFS... but I guess why they didn't, for sure there's TONS of mails with stubs around the team...

hope we can have a deflation, maybe next year.... have also lots of hairs I want to recolor... and I need at least 2 stubs per!!! because albertine and esmerelda poses >,<'

hope you can get the ticket! 4laugh
I will never able to buy one direct from CS xD that's too much for me even with discounts

❤♔❤♔❤

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
Tsukita-chan
Princess Kunzite

User Imagewish they had an extra tier for the this BFS... but I guess why they didn't, for sure there's TONS of mails with stubs around the team...

hope we can have a deflation, maybe next year.... have also lots of hairs I want to recolor... and I need at least 2 stubs per!!! because albertine and esmerelda poses >,<'

hope you can get the ticket! 4laugh
I will never able to buy one direct from CS xD that's too much for me even with discounts

❤♔❤♔❤
I know. x.x I was hoping for an extra tier this time too, but eh... Maybe next year we'll see one. I know you need two for each of yours, and for two of my ideas I need two stubs each as well. Since I want to do both Pale and Bold Bubblegum Blue for the hairs I have in mind.

I honestly never thought I'd buy a ticket direct from the CS either, but it's been helping that our budget has been working out really well and the discounts have been nice. Although after this, who knows if I'll do it again. Right now, I'm really trying to trust Gaia that they don't make me regret this by re-releasing the Line Jumper tickets... I'm willing to forgive them for that as it was the first big mistake that directly affected me, but that will be quickly rescinded if they do the same thing again.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Princess Kunzite
I know. x.x I was hoping for an extra tier this time too, but eh... Maybe next year we'll see one. I know you need two for each of yours, and for two of my ideas I need two stubs each as well. Since I want to do both Pale and Bold Bubblegum Blue for the hairs I have in mind.

I honestly never thought I'd buy a ticket direct from the CS either, but it's been helping that our budget has been working out really well and the discounts have been nice. Although after this, who knows if I'll do it again. Right now, I'm really trying to trust Gaia that they don't make me regret this by re-releasing the Line Jumper tickets... I'm willing to forgive them for that as it was the first big mistake that directly affected me, but that will be quickly rescinded if they do the same thing again.
User Imagehopefully! whee
hope we can submit our hairs one day... soon

and OMG I hope they won't release those nasty tickets again.... User Image but... User Image

❤♔❤♔❤

Vaping's Waifu

Ghost Cultist

Project Companion Ticket
Picked this up yesterday redface
And yeah, its gonna be a selfish ticket lmao.
My 2 doll poses, which are my fiance and I's Pokemon Trainer avis will be the 2 companion poses *_*

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Princess Kunzite
honey spice
I was going for a DRT as well but once I started seeling tons of people actually willing to pay the 18-24T that vendors want for the ticket nowadays, I gave up on ever getting any tickets until gaia realizes and actually admits that there's a problem and takes real steps to fix it. :c

16T is pretty much my hard cap for a DRT price-wise.
This is what my group and I are doing with the regular Rainbow. We have 9tril sitting on a mule, just waiting for the prices to drop. And I hope they do soon. We're not willing to pay the prices that they're going for, and we're staying firm as possible for it.

It's pretty bad when there's 14 RTs on the MP, with more being sold on the Exchange, and the prices only keep going up because of the tricks some of the vendors are pulling. xp

I've actually been following RT prices because I want to get another one soon and they're falling, unless things got suddenly worse this morning between the time I left for work and now. Not fast enough I know, but they're steadily falling which means I'm waiting to see how low they will go. I could buy one right now but I really don't want to be left with less than 1T...especially since I'm trying to buy less GC.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Just a small update. My fur sold out on Thanksgiving. I got my email response today and aside from a change due to recolor rules, it's set to be processed when she gets to my "yes I approve" response. Turn around with Holiday weekend for "sold out" approval was about 5 days, 1-2 business days.

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
Valiska Pines
Princess Kunzite
honey spice
I was going for a DRT as well but once I started seeling tons of people actually willing to pay the 18-24T that vendors want for the ticket nowadays, I gave up on ever getting any tickets until gaia realizes and actually admits that there's a problem and takes real steps to fix it. :c

16T is pretty much my hard cap for a DRT price-wise.
This is what my group and I are doing with the regular Rainbow. We have 9tril sitting on a mule, just waiting for the prices to drop. And I hope they do soon. We're not willing to pay the prices that they're going for, and we're staying firm as possible for it.

It's pretty bad when there's 14 RTs on the MP, with more being sold on the Exchange, and the prices only keep going up because of the tricks some of the vendors are pulling. xp

I've actually been following RT prices because I want to get another one soon and they're falling, unless things got suddenly worse this morning between the time I left for work and now. Not fast enough I know, but they're steadily falling which means I'm waiting to see how low they will go. I could buy one right now but I really don't want to be left with less than 1T...especially since I'm trying to buy less GC.
I'm still seeing offers and high bids of 11.5-12tril for Rainbows, so they don't seem to be going down IMO. sweatdrop

Hopeful Girl

I got mocks for my BotNS! heart

Smol Waffles

Geminai The Baby Paw
Just a small update. My fur sold out on Thanksgiving. I got my email response today and aside from a change due to recolor rules, it's set to be processed when she gets to my "yes I approve" response. Turn around with Holiday weekend for "sold out" approval was about 5 days, 1-2 business days.

Congrats on this! I was going to buy one but it sold out by the time I got around to it. Two days before it was scheduled to leave too!

Man-Hungry Bear

Baby Golden Ticket
Through a strange and awesome set of events, this is happening now!!!
GET READY FOR HAIRY MAN BODIES AND CHEST HARNESSES. emotion_dowant

Thank you so much to Doc Arkham for helping collab to make this come true!!! User Image

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Davidicus Bellefonte

Congrats!
Can't wait to see it~

Man-Hungry Bear

Fibonacci To Infinity
Davidicus Bellefonte

Congrats!
Can't wait to see it~

Me too, and thanks !

I'm just here casually waiting for
Adam the Cyborg

to get his butt in here and see the thing will happen

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Odd Cinderella
I got mocks for my BotNS! heart
User Imageyay congrats! 4laugh

❤♔❤♔❤

Stubborn Gifter

Davidicus Bellefonte
Through a strange and awesome set of events, this is happening now!!!
GET READY FOR HAIRY MAN BODIES AND CHEST HARNESSES. emotion_dowant

Thank you so much to Doc Arkham for helping collab to make this come true!!! User Image

*whistles* Dang, David. Are you born under a lucky star? Because you sure are.

Congrats and I can't wait to see how it looks. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces