Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle-ready Duck

Fibonacci To Infinity

caisu

YES.
AS FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW YET.

YOU'LL THINK OF SOMETHING AMAZING, LET THAT WONDERFUL MIND WERK ITS WONDERS User Image

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • A Skelly's Life For Me 500
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
*dies from all the pretties*
/RIP wallet

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Badiyanu
        • User Image
          mine and Esca's bundle~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CONGRATS!!!!!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL AHHHH THE WAIT DEF SEEMS WORTH IT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*sees everyone getting pretty shinies* emotion_kirakira ...but none for me. emo

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I guess a two month wait on a rainbow ticket isn't too bad, hee, maybe I'll get my item by my birthday.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Divine Traveler

Doc Arkham
Red Dragonflight incoming....
User Image
It's a baby rainbow ticket item (I remembered this time emotion_c8 )

I'm gonna use the hell out of this you have no idea omfg.

Hopeful Girl

Badiyanu
        • User Image
          mine and Esca's bundle~

I'm only interested in the Deco Doki. ninja It looks like a better Mei wig than the current canon one. lol

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gold Kitten Star Pin Ticket
Gettin' me a shiny, gettin' me a shiny~ rofl

Timid Gaian

Badiyanu
        • User Image
          mine and Esca's bundle~

It's beautiful emotion_kirakira Hopefully I have enough cash for it tomorrow~ Congrats!

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Kitten Star Pin Pack Ticket
Not really a project ticket, but I saw another share, so I thought I would sweatdrop very excited for this!

Returning to a topic of the recolor mocks... I realized after I sent my first response (missed yuroppa today since I was at work), that the layering of the tail somehow ended up behind the feet of the fur o_0 Pointed that out so it can be double checked and fixed before being placed in production. I decided to keep the current color scheme as I think it's a nice natural looking fur that will do alright if the layer and model changes are fixed. I'm still amused though at how often these bangs sneak back in with this item rofl Maybe I should have released it with the bangs, but with them not being removable or even really a hair layer, it conflicted with wigs sad

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

User Image

✨🍂👻🍁🔮🎃🔮🍁👻🍂✨ Goodness, so many lovely recolors in this batch~! Congratulations<3
          I wish everyone luck planning to play the RIG tomorrow ^u^ ✨🍂👻🍁🔮🎃🔮🍁👻🍂✨

User Image

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

honey spice

nurse lunabutt and Pusheh
User Image

Our first collaboration ticket together has finally arrived!
We also just received another Rainbow Ticket for another item we had in mind to recolor in the same colors!

This looks so good... emotion_drool
Congrats, you two! emotion_hug

thank you so much, we're so excited! ;u; <3

Business Bachelor

Just curious, does this thread still get updated? Is there a reason if it's stopped being updated?

I just stalk and don't post here much. Just curious since I got my trading pass back and now I can finally use my tickets.

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

Geminai The Baby Paw
Not really a project ticket, but I saw another share, so I thought I would sweatdrop very excited for this!

Returning to a topic of the recolor mocks... I realized after I sent my first response (missed yuroppa today since I was at work), that the layering of the tail somehow ended up behind the feet of the fur o_0 Pointed that out so it can be double checked and fixed before being placed in production. I decided to keep the current color scheme as I think it's a nice natural looking fur that will do alright if the layer and model changes are fixed. I'm still amused though at how often these bangs sneak back in with this item rofl Maybe I should have released it with the bangs, but with them not being removable or even really a hair layer, it conflicted with wigs sad

Hello!!! I just wanted to reply to this to let you know that, when we send mocks sometimes the layering is just off in our files, but any recolor will match how the original item works.

As for the bangs, I think the file we are using just has them still, even though your item does not anymore, therefore you wouldn't actually receive the bangs, it was just a mistake on our part!
Since your original item doesn't have the bangs, the recolor wouldn't either in the end product.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Seduces
Geminai The Baby Paw

Hello!!! I just wanted to reply to this to let you know that, when we send mocks sometimes the layering is just off in our files, but any recolor will match how the original item works.

As for the bangs, I think the file we are using just has them still, even though your item does not anymore, therefore you wouldn't actually receive the bangs, it was just a mistake on our part!
Since your original item doesn't have the bangs, the recolor wouldn't either in the end product.
Awesome. Those were the main concerns I had that I emailed Yuroppa back about. Should be good to move forward then when she gets to it. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff