Welcome to Gaia! ::

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
  • Disastrous Daily Life 500
Narishia
Ember Caster
Quick Question: Can we ask for Kindred (including spliced kin) as our 5 items in the Generator Parcel?

I would probably email and ask them, it doesn't mention in the rules anything about not having Kin included.
That takes way too long, though, which is why I was hoping someone here knew. But thanks, anyway.
Guess I won't buy it this time...

A Glitch

Ember Caster
Narishia
Ember Caster
Quick Question: Can we ask for Kindred (including spliced kin) as our 5 items in the Generator Parcel?

I would probably email and ask them, it doesn't mention in the rules anything about not having Kin included.
That takes way too long, though, which is why I was hoping someone here knew. But thanks, anyway.
Guess I won't buy it this time...

i think it would pretty much depend on what kin your'e asking for

anything non user made should be good to go

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Happy New year all of you lovely people!
Princess Kunzite
Narishia
Oh wow, it's amazing how far we've gotten to since just August!

I agree; the artists have been AMAZING with trying to end the year with the RIGs and their recolor bundles too. They do deserve a break! I guess I kinda really want another stub RIG because maybe after they finally get close to the end of the completed stubs, we'll see another big drop of them to fulfill more stub RIGs in the next year. Maybe I'm slightly addicted to hairs... >.>

I understand; if there's a certain character you have on each account, I can't blame you for not wanting to do something on an account you wouldn't use it on. Maybe you can save it until you can possibly get your main back, or find an idea that would fit this account? Or you can sell it and use the funds towards a ticket you'd use for this account too? If I had the funds, I'd probably try to buy it from you if you were aiming to sell, since an MRT would fit one of the ideas I have. After my splurges yesterday, I'm pretty broke now though, which is one reason why I'm speculating about my next project. xd

I agree; I'd love it ticket prices could go back down again! The prices right now are quite crazy, and I'd love it if I could eventually do six more tickets in total by the end of next year, but only if the prices go down a good amount by then too.

Yeah! I honestly didn't expect for the thread to move so fast!

Yes! the artists have been AMAZING. Shout out to all the artists that have worked on any project items!!
Also shout out to new artists, and thread regulars turned artists! You guys all rock <3 Pls keep being great.

Yeah, I love seeing the hair stub rigs as people have made such amazing choices in their items, and Im like s**t! I didnt even know that hair existed!

Yeah, at this point Im gonna just wait it out and see what happens to my main. Unless an item comes out that I will absolutely die for xD
I wish it was easier to collab with people cause there are a few items that I only want to recolour like, one pose of them but don't want to pay for a full RT cause im cheap!

In a dream world I would get tones of MRT/RT's and do a whole bunch of items in snake green. I don't really have enough creativity to drown out my anxiety when it would come to creating a whole new item through ones like a Golden ticket.

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Vannequin
oni kori ryu
I got my recolor yesterday as well.

User Image

Omg emotion_drool congrats!!

Thank you!! heart heart

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
AngelBabis
oni kori ryu
I got my recolor yesterday as well.

User Image

Its so gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Thank you! whee

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
It was nice of the staff to push out a recolor rig and then a dye rig two days in a row! Hopefully they can all have some time relaxing tomorrow though~ = u =

and I can look forward to the next fall dye rig, because I'm about 85% certain that's the one my item will be in~ emotion_kirakira Here's hoping soon-ish~

Also Happy Soon-To-Be-New-Year!

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Sir Dark Hat
lowkey was hoping your post was news of your MOK
#notashamed

I'm still shocked by all the user recolors we've gotten so quickly this month! Especially the last two days

Stubborn Gifter

Sir Dark Hat
It was nice of the staff to push out a recolor rig and then a dye rig two days in a row! Hopefully they can all have some time relaxing tomorrow though~ = u =

and I can look forward to the next fall dye rig, because I'm about 85% certain that's the one my item will be in~ emotion_kirakira Here's hoping soon-ish~

Is it Ghastly or Vemon? o:

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Jisen Meizuki
Sir Dark Hat

Is it Ghastly or Vemon? o:

Neither. There was an item I really wanted to see in Twilight. emotion_yatta

Angels Alibi
lowkey was hoping your post was news of your MOK
#notashamed

I'm still shocked by all the user recolors we've gotten so quickly this month! Especially the last two days

emotion_hug Sorry, probably not for a while yet. I see there's at least two and probably more ahead of me yet in the queue line just reading back through posts.

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
Looks like it might be too late for a stub wave tonight. xd Ah well! Maybe we'll get one tomorrow to start off the year! If not, maybe next weekend.

But by then, we'll have a new thread to celebrate in, I'm sure. ^^
I have a small wish that we get to 11/10 for BRTs by the end of January. >w<

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Awww, part of me really had my paws crossed for ringing in the new year with a baby paw recolor rofl I have the mocks from a couple of weeks ago but we didn't quite make it. Happy new year guys!
Sir Dark Hat

yeah, hopefully staff can have a nice rest for a while and chill :>

Princess Kunzite
Looks like it might be too late for a stub wave tonight. xd Ah well! Maybe we'll get one tomorrow to start off the year! If not, maybe next weekend.

But by then, we'll have a new thread to celebrate in, I'm sure. ^^
I have a small wish that we get to 11/10 for BRTs by the end of January. >w<

haha yeah, probs was a bit too much to wish for for three big rigs in a row xD

Geminai The Baby Paw
Awww, part of me really had my paws crossed for ringing in the new year with a baby paw recolor rofl I have the mocks from a couple of weeks ago but we didn't quite make it. Happy new year guys!

While I don't use the paw base, I still hope that you guys get more paw rigs this coming year, and that more paw tickets make themselves available and cheap to use!
All the original furs that people have made are amazing and really creative!

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Geminai The Baby Paw

Rats. I was hoping that would happen for you, too!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image

Happy New Year from the EST, project friends.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces