Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jisen Meizuki
witch dicktor
id reeaallly like to collab with someone to make a soapy starbabies prism. how much do drts go for these days sad

Going after DRT myself too. I'm pretty sure in the Exchange, it's around 16 - 19T.

oh nice, if i got someone to collab with, i could at least fund half of the 16t
though id rather go for like 12-14t ugh. why inflation why.

Shy Faun

Project Companion Ticket

SO
I got this ticket for only one reason
and if it falls through idk what I'm gonna do with it, tbh lol
maybe overwatch cosplay avis??

But I made quite an awesome friend from buying it
So no matter what I've gained a thing ;;v;; !!!!!
emotion_bigheart

Krodan's Love Of My Life

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500
witch dicktor
Jisen Meizuki
witch dicktor
id reeaallly like to collab with someone to make a soapy starbabies prism. how much do drts go for these days sad

Going after DRT myself too. I'm pretty sure in the Exchange, it's around 16 - 19T.

Last one I saw sell was for 20t :c
Quinn
witch dicktor
Jisen Meizuki
witch dicktor

that is disgusting, im going to puke

fxxkin demon

Davidicus Bellefonte
Adam the Cyborg
Davidicus Bellefonte
Because hairy man pecs would be far more exciting than a doll recolor for most of the site. User Image
You have caught my attention, I must know more! emotion_dowant

Hahah, HOW DID I KNOW.
Well basically I have a chest harness/codpiece idea in mind.
That would include hairy man chest muscles. Just designed how I like them to be emotion_dowant

-ears perk up-

Hairy chest you say....I'm interested. So the baby rainbow might be used for other skin tones?

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

witch dicktor
Quinn
witch dicktor
Jisen Meizuki
witch dicktor

I was going for a DRT as well but once I started seeling tons of people actually willing to pay the 18-24T that vendors want for the ticket nowadays, I gave up on ever getting any tickets until gaia realizes and actually admits that there's a problem and takes real steps to fix it. :c

16T is pretty much my hard cap for a DRT price-wise.
honey spice
witch dicktor
Quinn
witch dicktor
Jisen Meizuki
witch dicktor

I was going for a DRT as well but once I started seeling tons of people actually willing to pay the 18-24T that vendors want for the ticket nowadays, I gave up on ever getting any tickets until gaia realizes and actually admits that there's a problem and takes real steps to fix it. :c

its nice to see other people say '' hell no '' to ticket prices, thats cool
but i dont think gaia benefits from dealing with the ongoing hoarding and inflation problems. the more the tickets are inflated, the more people will buy stuff from the cs to sell in the mp to get enough gold for tickets, or alternatively buy them directly from the cash shop.

Man-Hungry Bear

sometimesalways
Davidicus Bellefonte
Adam the Cyborg
Davidicus Bellefonte
Because hairy man pecs would be far more exciting than a doll recolor for most of the site. User Image

Hahah, HOW DID I KNOW.
That would include hairy man chest muscles. Just designed how I like them to be emotion_dowant

-ears perk up-

Hairy chest you say....I'm interested. So the baby rainbow might be used for other skin tones?

The baby rainbow was for a recolor of something else, or to use to barter for a baby Golden.

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
honey spice

This is what my group and I are doing with the regular Rainbow. We have 9tril sitting on a mule, just waiting for the prices to drop. And I hope they do soon. We're not willing to pay the prices that they're going for, and we're staying firm as possible for it.

It's pretty bad when there's 14 RTs on the MP, with more being sold on the Exchange, and the prices only keep going up because of the tricks some of the vendors are pulling. xp

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

witch dicktor

its nice to see other people say '' hell no '' to ticket prices, thats cool
but i dont think gaia benefits from dealing with the ongoing hoarding and inflation problems. the more the tickets are inflated, the more people will buy stuff from the cs to sell in the mp to get enough gold for tickets, or alternatively buy them directly from the cash shop.

From a business standpoint, yes. Gaia is, indeed, a business looking to make a profit. However, when you have a large portion of your userbase that's growing increasingly angry over the current state of the economy and how market inflation over recent months for various big-ticket items (and not just actual tickets, mind) is largely due to just a handful of of vendors and exchangers, ignoring all these issues to make an extra buck is only going to make the majority of people even more unhappy. The inflation of ticket prices isn't as apparent on DRTs, but with plats, seven or eight months ago, it was going for 30-40T. Now, people are actually paying 120T+. Gaia's half-assed attempt to fix things with that round of Flynn sales a month or two ago only made the issue worse.

But I digress. This thread isn't about the sorry state of Gaia's economy. It's about user recolors. sweatdrop

As far as your interest in a soapy collab goes, you can't steer wrong by talking to Steady Ride. As far as I'm aware, they're actually the first person to make the color scheme. c:

fxxkin demon

Davidicus Bellefonte
sometimesalways
Davidicus Bellefonte
Adam the Cyborg
Davidicus Bellefonte

Hahah, HOW DID I KNOW.

-ears perk up-

The baby rainbow was for a recolor of something else, or to use to barter for a baby Golden.

oh....still good. biggrin

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Princess Kunzite
This is what my group and I are doing with the regular Rainbow. We have 9tril sitting on a mule, just waiting for the prices to drop. And I hope they do soon. We're not willing to pay the prices that they're going for, and we're staying firm as possible for it.

It's pretty bad when there's 14 RTs on the MP, with more being sold on the Exchange, and the prices only keep going up because of the tricks some of the vendors are pulling. xp

I hope you guys manage to get a RT for the price you're looking for! 4laugh

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
honey spice
Princess Kunzite

I hope you guys manage to get a RT for the price you're looking for! 4laugh
Thanks. ^^ Thankfully all three of us seem to have an endless supply of patience for our quest, and the prices have to eventually come down at some point. xd

Adding to your point about Flynn's... I do think that Flynn's has the potential to help with some of the issues. But the problem is that it's extremely sporadic and Gaia has the bad habit of releasing high-number gold gens at the same time. If Gaia would start running Flynn auctions a lot more often and stop releasing the gold gens during them (and in general, but I think that ship had sailed a long time ago...), we might be able to see some changes. But until then... gonk

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

User ImageUser Image -so much demure in this page-

20T for a DRT.. is insane.. emo
won't even say anything about RT, MRT, BRT and the damn QS.....

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

❤♔❤♔❤

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Princess Kunzite
Thanks. ^^ Thankfully all three of us seem to have an endless supply of patience for our quest, and the prices have to eventually come down at some point. xd

Adding to your point about Flynn's... I do think that Flynn's has the potential to help with some of the issues. But the problem is that it's extremely sporadic and Gaia has the bad habit of releasing high-number gold gens at the same time. If Gaia would start running Flynn auctions a lot more often and stop releasing the gold gens during them (and in general, but I think that ship had sailed a long time ago...), we might be able to see some changes. But until then... gonk

You would think so, but I think Gaia's made it pretty clear in recent months that it can be pretty desperate to milk its users for all they're worth. As witch dicktor said above, it kinda goes against Gaia's apparent moral of 'make as much money as possible whenever possible' because lower market prices for tickets means reduced cash shop ticket sales.

If Gaia is actually serious about fixing the inflation just from the past eight months alone, they need to make Flynn sales a constant thing (hell, even one or twice a week would work), they need to do away with gold gens completely, and they need to implement gold sinks that are actually worth a damn (remember the ones in the past where the top handful of donors would win something really nice? stuff like that) more often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff