Welcome to Gaia! ::

Critical Knife

happy new year from the east coast >w<

hope to see many wonderful new items in the new year!!

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Happy New Year everyone! biggrin

I'm looking forward to my first "real ticket" recolor in 2017!

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
It's not midnight here yet, but it is on the east coast! Happy New Year, lovely hub! heart -starts singing completely off-key... and probably not even a song appropriate for the celebration-

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
-raises her glass of sparkling apple juice- It's now officially New Year's here, so once again Happy New Year! heart

Luxurious Wife

Happy New Year everyone! heart

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

User Image

✨🍂👻🍁🔮🎃🔮🍁👻🍂✨ I wish everyone a very happy new year<3
          I cannot wait to watch another year of amazing recolors come from absolutely fantastic people!
          Never forget those who were there for you since the very beginning, I know I never will!

I wanna thank all my friends for being with me throughout this crazy process of having dream items come out!
          I know you guys are going to thrive so much this year and I cannot wait to see everyone be so happy! ✨🍂👻🍁🔮🎃🔮🍁👻🍂✨

User Image

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
lVleIody
krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax

Thank you very much! I'm so happy! Happy New Year for you, and i hope you will make new paw items in the next year too!!! emotion_hug

You're welcome! Happy New Year for you too! I will, I already have two more paw items in the works, one waiting to be accepted and another fall dye item waiting to be officially mocked. I also have a mood bubble coming.

Aww yiss, the future is brighter! whee

It is and I hope I can get more tickets in the future too, come on gaia, please put paw tickets in rigs so I can buy one cause sitting on almost 6tril is annoying without a ticket to spend it on.

Wowza! I'm a happy paw emotion_kirakira
I also wish they would put more paw tickets in rigs, but i need to save money first xd

Glad you are! Same, a few of us paws wish they would cause we have barely any that show up anymore so its sad.

Noo really? I didn't know, didn't looked around lately, because i don't have enough for a ticket yet, but i want to make something later! gonk

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax

It is and I hope I can get more tickets in the future too, come on gaia, please put paw tickets in rigs so I can buy one cause sitting on almost 6tril is annoying without a ticket to spend it on.

I also wish they would put more paw tickets in rigs, but i need to save money first xd

Glad you are! Same, a few of us paws wish they would cause we have barely any that show up anymore so its sad.

Noo really? I didn't know, didn't looked around lately, because i don't have enough for a ticket yet, but i want to make something later! gonk

Yeah, Conis, Cykuno and I tend to get sad cause two of us want more tickets for items. Well I hope you can then!

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

Happy new year from the west coast and a little late to the party!

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
lVleIody
krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax

Yeah, Conis, Cykuno and I tend to get sad cause two of us want more tickets for items. Well I hope you can then!

Nah, it's gonna be a long time for me. But Paws really need more ticket, who is gonna make new stuff for paws-us if Gaia is too slow and there is not enough ticket? crying

Happy New Year!

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax
lVleIody
krixkrax

Nah, it's gonna be a long time for me. But Paws really need more ticket, who is gonna make new stuff for paws-us if Gaia is too slow and there is not enough ticket? crying

Happy New Year!

Ahh yeah, well if you put your mind to it, you can. We really do and its hard when there are none in circulation since they arent added to paw rigs.

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Menstrual Cramps
[.Crack.]
gaia y do i do this when i'm at work fighting with customers?
I got two out of my five fall dye tickets
;3;

User Image
User Image

congrats to everyone who got theirs today!

I HATE YOUR a**

omg gurl you've never looked better.

Stubborn Gifter

Happy New Year everyone.

And goodbye Project thread. We may not make it to the 4k page, but it was enjoyable to hang out.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Happy New Year, kiddos. Bittersweet to see this thread soon-enough end; but it'll be wonderful for the whole "New Year, New Thread" deal.

Dapper Sex Symbol

16,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
kudos to all of the lovely hardworking people in this thread who got their dream items in 2016 User Image User Image User Image
happy new year and best wishes to all of you 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces