Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi
*shakes thread* GIVE ME ALL THE NOMINATIONS!

Just found out I have an interview with the school I applied for to get my PHD Thursday morning. Its with the person I would want to do my doctorate research work under. Because of this, I am going to spend a lot of this evening reading her papers and may have less time to set up our event than I would prefer. D: I AM SORRY, BUT I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY DREAM!

It is bad timing for me to get this whole Pap event together, but I will try to have the thread set up in full this evening.

WISH ME ALL THE LUCKS, THOUGH.

*flails arm* AHHH!!! Sorry!! Too busy trying to set up a contest for the HBC event and such. ;3;

As for your situation, it's understandable. If not this evening, you can set it up tomorrow morning or extend the event date.

Tenacious Hellhound

Jisen Meizuki
dragonmonkey
User Image

I can -grabby hands-. Photoshop skillz away, though whom do I credit for the banner art? Did anyone find out?

I read from Flint and the others in the Project thread that the artwork is from MARlLYN MONROE.

Oh wow, she's quite talented at drawing for someone who's been dead for like fifty years ro whatever.

Stubborn Gifter

Ragna the Hell Tutor

Oh wow, she's quite talented at drawing for someone who's been dead for like fifty years ro whatever.

PHFT!!! Wrong Marilyn Monroe, Ragna. LOL XD

AncientNames's Senpai

Godly Elder

30,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
Yeata Zi

Just found out I have an interview with the school I applied for to get my PHD Thursday morning. Its with the person I would want to do my doctorate research work under. Because of this, I am going to spend a lot of this evening reading her papers and may have less time to set up our event than I would prefer. D: I AM SORRY, BUT I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY DREAM!

It is bad timing for me to get this whole Pap event together, but I will try to have the thread set up in full this evening.

Good luck! I hope you succeed in all your endeavors!
gaia_diamond yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi gaia_diamond

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi

OMG GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!

If you're in a pickle I don't mind helping you out with anything!

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
The band guys (all real Gaians, BTW) are cool with chatting. FAWWNN actually plays some instruments IRL.

Fluffy Glitch

Jisen Meizuki
Thanks for the artist info.

Stubborn Gifter

I'm ready for the Paparazzi awards. Good luck to those being nominated.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to win. I'm just dressing my avi as a surprised reporter just for fun. LOL XD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Alien Sweetheart

*walks down the red carpet* No picture please....what am I say? TAKE ALL THE ONES YOU WANT! *dramatic poses in all of them!*

Stubborn Gifter

Meushi
*walks down the red carpet* No picture please....what am I say? TAKE ALL THE ONES YOU WANT! *dramatic poses in all of them!*

You know, it's kinda hard for the you guys to get pictures taken if the PAPARAZZI are the ones walking down the carpet. How do you expect paparazzi to take pictures if the stars ARE the paparazzi? sweatdrop

Alien Sweetheart

Jisen Meizuki
Meushi

You know, it's kinda hard for the you guys to get pictures taken if the PAPARAZZI are the ones walking down the carpet. How do you expect paparazzi to take pictures if the stars ARE the paparazzi? sweatdrop

..............Worm Holes.....

Alien Sweetheart

Jisen Meizuki
Meushi

Btw you're avatar is SUPER cute! heart

Stubborn Gifter

Meushi
Jisen Meizuki
Meushi

..............Worm Holes.....

Either that or take a selfie. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas