Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Stubborn Gifter

I'm guessing dragonmonkey hasn't finish her interview with Slick. sweatdrop

Anyway, nice article about the Welcoming Fairy. However, one thing still eludes me... How the heck did our sneaky reporter got banished from the fairies when she was being sneaky(aka: get caught)? >.>;

Looks like frozen_flame needs to practice her espionage if she wants to get more scoops.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
"leaves a note between the platters of cookies." hehe....not a master ninja yet. sweatdrop

Stubborn Gifter

frozen_flames06
"leaves a note between the platters of cookies." hehe....not a master ninja yet. sweatdrop

About how far are you to reach your mastery? sweatdrop

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Jisen Meizuki
frozen_flames06

About how far are you to reach your mastery? sweatdrop

"leaves another note" I have mastered the basics of the first level, I passed my test to advance recently but still need some work with stealth and blending in.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Well I learned that reading love spells from mysterious books isn't everything that it's cracked up to be

My captcha was wicked witch, lol

Alien Sweetheart

Sheshira
Well I learned that reading love spells from mysterious books isn't everything that it's cracked up to be

My captcha was wicked witch, lol

Have you not read Midsummer's Night Dream? If you HAD you would have learned to not mess magic and love together!! NOW I WANT A 10 PAGE ESSAY OF WHY YOU DON'T MIX THE TWO!!

Oh my desk...tomorrow morning!!
Today I learned there's some cat NPC that sounds like he's married to my craptacular abandoned old mule. Who knew!

Fluffy Glitch

XinYunMei
dragonmonkey
With the 'Current' profile option activated it shows your avatar's gender not your IRL gender. I signed in with my male avatar account & I had to switch from Classic to Current but when I did & visited the profile it showed the gender as Male.

Oh. I never noticed that. Thank you for explaining that for me.
You're welcome.

Jisen Meizuki
I'm guessing dragonmonkey hasn't finish her interview with Slick. sweatdrop

I'm just about to wrap it up. It's gone from simple interview to [insert talk show] worthy interview due to the length.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Wibbles
Today I learned there's some cat NPC that sounds like he's married to my craptacular abandoned old mule. Who knew!
kinky?

Super Humorist

Hassli
Wibbles
kinky?

Sounds messy.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Monday Delirium
Hassli
Wibbles
kinky?

Sounds messy.

And now I'm thinking about a donkey show.

Thanks, Monday.

AncientNames's Senpai

Godly Elder

30,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
um...Who does everyone want to win? Personally I would love for Devin to win (though that would take a freaking miracle)

Alien Sweetheart

Guardian Pluto
um...Who does everyone want to win? Personally I would love for Devin to win (though that would take a freaking miracle)

I want Rina to win very much LOL She's always been one of my favorite NPCs.

AncientNames's Senpai

Godly Elder

30,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
Meushi
Guardian Pluto

Damn another negative for Team Devin crying but I expected as much from Meushi...What if her joining this band prompts the Gaia Staff to change how Rina is?

Alien Sweetheart

Guardian Pluto
Meushi
Guardian Pluto

Damn another negative for Team Devin crying but I expected as much from Meushi...What if her joining this band prompts the Gaia Staff to change how Rina is?

Naw I doubt they will. If they changed Rina people would really flip. Beside, who else is gonna write all the crazy fanfics for Gaia?!

Devin would be a nice win too because they don't use him for much. Also I'd like to see him sing and woo a certain Package delivery man.... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff