Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Fluffy Glitch

Meushi
I'm telling ya these two bots are off somewhere making kissy face with each other. I KNOW IT.
Robot Love is in the air!! heart

Alien Sweetheart

*pushes out from under her desk* LOOK ALIVE PEOPLE! I know something is about to happen! I feel in the front of my knees...*dramatic look* Keep your eyes open and ease drop in ALL conversations.....*downs a whole bottle of some kind of wine and then pushes back under her desk and passes out*

Alien Sweetheart

I've been super busy as of late. Anyone got some NPC news to share?

Time-traveling Senshi

Meushi

Well as you may know we have two new doctors that have shown up recently. Dr. Mckinly told me, after saying she misplaced something and doesn't know where it is, that she and her assistant Dr. Reed are working on memory and synapse models for some project. Now I don't know who they work for as Avery hasn't responded to me about that yet. But it seems, and she got flustered when I brought this up, that Dr. Mckinly has a bit of a thing for Dr. Reed's butt because she intentionally drops her paperwork and makes him pick it up and admitted she likes watching him do so. So yeah we have some doctors making eyes at each other.

In legacy NPC news it seems Edmund may or may not be willing to take his relationship with Vanessa to the next level. That means he could either be wanting to make it exclusive, asking her to move in together, or asking her to marry him. All we know is that in Monday's manga page he kissed her and then said he had something to ask her. So hopefully next Monday we'll get that big important question from Edmund to Vanessa.

And that's about as much as I know with what's going on in the world of the NPCs. Hopefully, there's a story in all of that.

Alien Sweetheart

Chibi Halo
Meushi

Well as you may know we have two new doctors that have shown up recently. Dr. Mckinly told me, after saying she misplaced something and doesn't know where it is, that she and her assistant Dr. Reed are working on memory and synapse models for some project. Now I don't know who they work for as Avery hasn't responded to me about that yet. But it seems, and she got flustered when I brought this up, that Dr. Mckinly has a bit of a thing for Dr. Reed's butt because she intentionally drops her paperwork and makes him pick it up and admitted she likes watching him do so. So yeah we have some doctors making eyes at each other.

In legacy NPC news it seems Edmund may or may not be willing to take his relationship with Vanessa to the next level. That means he could either be wanting to make it exclusive, asking her to move in together, or asking her to marry him. All we know is that in Monday's manga page he kissed her and then said he had something to ask her. So hopefully next Monday we'll get that big important question from Edmund to Vanessa.

And that's about as much as I know with what's going on in the world of the NPCs. Hopefully, there's a story in all of that.

Well WHO could resist a good booty....*looks towards Muso*....mmmm WAIT A SECOND...COULD MUSO ALSO BE DR. REED?!?!?!?!

Time-traveling Senshi

Meushi
Chibi Halo
Meushi

Well WHO could resist a good booty....*looks towards Muso*....mmmm WAIT A SECOND...COULD MUSO ALSO BE DR. REED?!?!?!?!

I don't know about that. The man spends his days picking at brains and looking at brain tissue. Don't know for what reasons and for who but I don't think he has the time to throw on the cyborg suit. He's too busy dodging his boss and her pranks. xp

Alien Sweetheart

Though I could not go, RUMORS FROM THE CON, that a mysterious abandon building may or may not be showing up soon....what could this all mean....

Alien Sweetheart

With Easter coming up, let's keep an eye out for NPCs and the egg eating that may or may not be happening!

SAVE THE CHOCOLATE FOR ME!

Alien Sweetheart

I can safely say Diedrich giving birth was most disturbing video ever...EVER!

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Meushi

Diedrich always seem involved in disturbing things. But I suppose that's his nature as a NPC in Gaia.

Alien Sweetheart

Anamosa Valentine
Meushi

Diedrich always seem involved in disturbing things. But I suppose that's his nature as a NPC in Gaia.

This is the truest words ever said. His mission is to make us ALL uncomfortable.... eek

Stubborn Gifter

Meushi

This is the truest words ever said. His mission is to make us ALL uncomfortable.... eek

*places finger over Meushi's mouth*

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't let Hassli hear you say that. ninja

Alien Sweetheart

Jisen Meizuki
Meushi

*places finger over Meushi's mouth*

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't let Hassli hear you say that. ninja

Hassli knows I speak the truth! It's just he LIKES that uncomfortable feeling! *slide glances towards Hassli*....he knows I speak the truth on that too.... emotion_donotwant

Alien Sweetheart

With summer coming, lets keep our eyes open for NPC. They're out there I know it!

Alien Sweetheart

WOOO NPC FANART CONTEST!!!

If you guys want to join do so! I'd love to see some awesome arts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff